p411?

• ezman
  • 07-01-2013, 04:42 PM
Anyone know what's up with p411 today. Haven't been able to get on.
Me either. I have been getting This page can't be displayed. I hope they fix it soon, but I am happy it's not just me!
Gina said that it's a holiday in Canada today having trouble getting hold of the hosting company, might be down until tomorrow. Read on national members forum
It's been confirmed that we are dealing with a ddos attack... which is basically a shitload of bogus traffic directed at a site, with the intention of overwhelming the server and bringing the site down. We've been through this before, and we survived before!

The good news is that we pay mega-bucks for ddos protection which means we should never be down for more than a few minutes when under a ddos attack.

The bad news is that our hosting company simply locked the site down when the problem started today and left to celebrate the Canadian holiday. They won't be back in the office until tomorrow morning to help us deal with this.... so what should take a few minutes is going to take quite a bit longer.

Hang in there, we expect to be back up and running first thing tomorrow.

Always,
Gina
At least you have it under control and the site going down is a rare - and temporary - occurrence
The good news is that we pay mega-bucks for ddos protection which means we should never be down for more than a few minutes when under a ddos attack.

The bad news is that our hosting company simply locked the site down when the problem started today and left to celebrate the Canadian holiday. They won't be back in the office until tomorrow morning to help us deal with this.... so what should take a few minutes is going to take quite a bit longer.

Hang in there, we expect to be back up and running first thing tomorrow.

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Hope you are getting a Mega Refund ... Right now you are paying their Holiday Party it seems.... while you are working... not fair is it???

Hope you are back up soon, I enjoy the site :-)
It's working at this time ... fingers crossed....
P411 is back up and running, thank you for your patience
"service is unavailable."
YUP, same here now, was working earlier...
Yeah I was up and running at 9pm last night wasn't receiving email notification when I got a few PMs. Now it says "there service is unavailable" I take it it'll be back up and running when I get off from work.