The Truth Is Coming Out

So it’s been about 8-9 months since I got rid of a toxic person and I feel others should know how toxic they are. I wrote a blog post telling it all. Some names and locations have been redacted for privacy but I’m sure we ALL know who this is about. I never meant to turn around and hurt them, but let’s be honest, REDACTED has no issue hurting others. Fair warning: I’m never gonna tell a lie. So read it at your own will.

http://tinyurl.com/2g9mqh
I've heard this song and dance before.
Well played!
I've heard this song and dance before. Originally Posted by stuntcockadoodledoo
It does seem to come up a lot
Well played! Originally Posted by JdeHog
It had to be done
I guess that I’m out of the loop. It’s always nice getting rid of toxic people.
I guess that I’m out of the loop. It’s always nice getting rid of toxic people. Originally Posted by jim1995
There's no loop. Most people know who I'm talking about.

Click
The
Link

Happy Easter
Guys, instead of PMing me, just click the link
The link just goes to a YouTube video that means nothing to me. There was nothing there to read.
April fools.
The link just goes to a YouTube video that means nothing to me. There was nothing there to read. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
It's the Lord's day so I won't be mean

But seriously, honey.

THAT'S THE FUCKING JOKE!
Well, at least it lasted 6.5 hours.

Not bad for ECCIE standards
You got me, congrats...forgot it was a dual holiday, I haven't been online enough today to see any other pranks.

Reminding myself again URL shorteners are the devil's tool.
You got me, congrats...forgot it was a dual holiday, I haven't been online enough today to see any other pranks.

Reminding myself again URL shorteners are the devil's tool. Originally Posted by Warden639
Thank you sir. I tried my best to make this holiday enjoyable
Thank you sir. I tried my best to make this holiday enjoyable Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
It was a good one.

Cheers,

bcg