Activities: Bbbj, mutual masterbation, doggie, daty, daty her
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder lenth
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Short, petite, cute
Recommendation: Yes
Looks like a keeper
Looks like a keeper Originally Posted by grayturner
She sure is. It's no secret I really enjoy seeing AA providers. But being game and having the right attitude is way more important to me than looks, but she had it all. We don't do repeat visits but im sure glad we saw her. The last girl we saw was ok, but chesii really made up for it. I was grouching, the entire night before we spent trying to find someone good. Worth the wait for sure.
Do you have a favorite AA provider in the area?
Used to be lots of good ones. Chesii is pretty far up there. If you like cute, sweet and beautiful Simone the darling one. She is on here too. If you like thick and I do, the girl that lists on stg all the time, 30 years old, with cartoons of girl giving head in pics is very hot. Can't remember her name right now.
Hey Rooter would that lady be Tierra or close spelling
Yes, tierra!
Simone has been on my radar for awhile. I love Tierra's pics, but it always says "not seeing new clients" in her STG ad.

Chesii sounds pretty amazing!
You could always ask. I saw tierra years ago twice. My second visit went really well because I went ahead and asked for everything I wanted.
Yes chesii is very hot! She was just so sexy.
Simone is one of those women that is so attractive, if you saw her in public you just wouldn't be able to take your eyes off her. All these girls are very attractive.
The best actual fuck, im talking the physical motions was by that AA girl diamond. Not the diamond that advertises now. She could fuck you if you didn't even move. She was like a gymnast. She could actually milk your cock with her pussy! But she was not actually that into it. And she did some grab and dash on a few guys. That's the old Dimond from a few years back. Again different girl than diamond now.