URL / Website: https://springfield-mo.skipthegames....t/458531489790
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: Hotel near S Campbell/James River
Activities: BBBJ, CBJ, DATY, DATO, CFS - multiple positions
Hair Length and Color: Long, Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Extremely petite, with a nice round ass and B cups that are a little saggy for her size. Found out it's because they got really big when she had a kid but then deflated...looking at her stomach though you'd never know she had a kid except for a C-section scar. Great hygiene, always clean and smelled fresh. Her face is alright, not ugly by any means but not a stunner either...a bit of acne scarring but she's still cute.
Recommendation: No
Mods, please link her eccie page to my review if you can...I'm pretty sure I've seen one for her on here before but cannot remember how I found it.
When you can see a godess like Brayzen for this kind of donation. Girl needs to get her business model in line. And I bet she doesnt have half the skills.
I know what you mean. Her hot looks can only go so far. The rest of the experience out weighs that.
You went back for seconds???
I really need to talk to you about this bridge I own in Brooklyn. lol
You went back for seconds???
I really need to talk to you about this bridge I own in Brooklyn. lol Originally Posted by grayturner
Yes. She's that hot and there's no other providers around that match her looks, in my opinion at least. There may be a couple more but it seems the ones I've found only do outcall and that doesnt work for me. I'm into young petite girls, can't help my taste...but having said that she's still not worth a third visit.
I totally agree with this review. I saw her recently and she did let me do greek but had to pay $500 and quite frankly, she rushed that part. She is attractive but likes to have the tv on loud which was annoying. I've seen her twice and am not going back.