Obamacare By The Numbers

By the end of 2016, 91% of all U.S. residents that live here legally will have health insurance.

http://health.yahoo.net/news/s/ap/th...by-the-numbers
OOOHhhhhh, its a fairy tale.
Please feel free to prove it so, JDIdiot. It's early enough in the day that you should have your full faculties.
Please feel free to prove it so, JDIdiot. It's early enough in the day that you should have your full faculties. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And how EXACTLY does one "prove" what a "projection" says "may" happen by 2016? So, why don't you "prove" that the supposed 91% figure by 2016 is accurate first, hmmm?
  • BJerk
  • 12-28-2013, 10:30 AM
OOOHhhhhh, its a fairy tale. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
When it happens, will you issue a retraction?
And how EXACTLY does one "prove" what a "projection" says "may" happen by 2016? So, why don't you "prove" that the supposed 91% figure by 2016 is accurate first, hmmm? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
How do you call something fiction without proof?

a proper response would have been one like yours. Not "oooohh a fairy tale."

Unfortunately there just isn't much debate left in this forum, and even fewer intelligent debaters.
Will FuckZup cut his own throat? My ears are getting tired.
  • WTF
  • 12-28-2013, 12:02 PM
My ears are getting tired. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I bet COG hands are tired of holding them...
Wow, a projected 91% coverage. Impressive. Unless you are in the 9% I would imagine.
How many million people is 9% in this case?
Everyone "deserves" healthcare I what I've seen many of you write, why don't these 9%?
Wow, a projected 91% coverage. Impressive. Unless you are in the 9% I would imagine.
Everyone "deserves" healthcare I what I've seen many of you write, why don't these 9%? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
You tell us what the solution is- do you have a better plan than Obamacare?
You tell us what the solution is- do you have a better plan than Obamacare? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
That is really a stupid retort. Nothing HAD to be done, and the "fix" if one was needed did not have to involve the whole system. It wasn't "Obamacare or nothing," it was "This is what it will be whether you like it or not!" There was no serious debate, no external review, no public hearings. The goddam bill was shoved down Congress' throat under threats and promises of sweetheart deals from the President. This legislation was, and remains a piece of shit. GuAWD, you're a Kool-Aid sotted fool.

That is really a stupid retort. Nothing HAD to be done, and the "fix" if one was needed did not have to involve the whole system. It wasn't "Obamacare or nothing," it was "This is what it will be whether you like it or not!" There was no serious debate, no external review, no public hearings. The goddam bill was shoved down Congress' throat under threats and promises of sweetheart deals from the President. This legislation was, and remains a piece of shit. GuAWD, you're a Kool-Aid sotted fool.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The poor fools are "sensitive"= mommy...They hate the Daddy Party.

Utter fucking bullshit, Whiny.

The american system of healthcare has been the worst drag on any economy in the world.

You'd rather be free to starve...

by all means, asshole. a lot of us put our lives on the line so shitheads like you could spend your life bitching and not pitching.

BLOW a kid to everybody in Salina, cocksucker...
Everyone "deserves" healthcare I what I've seen many of you write, why don't these 9%? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
These 9% deserve healthcare. The ACA law is not preventing anyone from getting healthcare. If you are a family of 4 and your income is less than $20,000 you qualify for Medicaid. If your income is > $20,000 and < $92,000 you will get help to pay your premium. If your income >$92,000 you should be able to afford the premium of the policy you choose. There will be people who make less than $20,000 and who live in shelters or on the street who will not sign up for health insurance. There will be people who can afford to pay the premium but choose not to and will just pay the tax. This is where this 9% will come from. It's not that the law prevents them from getting health insurance. The only system that will cover everyone automatically is a single payer system like Canada or Great Britan. We all know the republicans don't want that.
The ACA law went through the same congressional procedures that any other law went through. What do you think the committee that Senator Baucus chaired was doing? They voted to put the ACA bill on the floor of congress and it passed. The bill does not involve the whole system. It just involves the individual market. If you work at a large company like IBM, ATT, GM or Walmart you will continue to get your health insurance from your employer just like you did yesterday. Our system of government is one man , one vote majority rules. Congress used normal procedures to pass this bill. We know you don't care if the uninsured stay uninsured. However, that is not how Congress voted, so you lose, just like Ron Paul lost.