ISO Number Crunch

So, last week, I was stuck in some boring-ass teleconferences...with a computer in my face and nothing else to do...so I did a number crunch on the ISO section...just for the hell of it.

1. ISO averages about 20-25 posts per day
2. Almost 700 posts in July
3. Sample size = 100 posts
4. Average number of responses per post = 6
5. 11% of posts got NO response
6. 25% of responses came from 4 Ladies
- pradise
- Exotic_gem
- SpinnerCindy
- KaitlynDior
7. 50% of responses came from 12 Ladies
- The above plus
- BrittanyBella21
- Misty S
- Fanasty
- LehaLea
- Amillia_Winter
- GabriellaSweetheart
- SkylarLove
- AlluringStacy
8. 33% of posts did not mention a location
9. Top location requested
- Dallas
- Plano
- Addison
- Mid-Cities
10. 25% of posts did not mention a particular service
11. Top services requested
- BJ (various types)
- GFE
- Massage
- MSOG

There ya' go...it's slow here on the board...so why the fuck not.
  • BLM69
  • 08-01-2019, 05:29 PM
You should of named it "thirsty wh___s" with data to back it up
If I can find the time, I think a useful exercise along the same lines would be to visit the Fort Worth ads forums and see how many ads are from women who either identify themselves as being in Fort Worth, or identify in their ads their willingness to travel to Fort Worth.
Great post DownForWhatever!!!
Lol, I probably could have gotten points 6 & 7 without even looking at the data.
Wow! Interesting! Thanks
Useful and interesting. Excellent work.
Thank you, that's both interesting & useful info to know just like TexTushHog stated.
Interesting data, but what we do not see is the ISO responses made in PM's directly to the requester. You might be surprised by how many reply to your request and by some of the providers that reply. Thanks for the data.
If I can find the time, I think a useful exercise along the same lines would be to visit the Fort Worth ads forums and see how many ads are from women who either identify themselves as being in Fort Worth, or identify in their ads their willingness to travel to Fort Worth. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot

It has become pretty bad now, most of the ads in The Fort Worth section now are people in Dallas and North Dallas. Some ads say outcall to Fort Worth but when you ask for an out call they say they don’t come out or FTW. Super annoying ! There is no rule enforcement there !
Great post and thank you. I see no issue with a provider responding in ISO to help build her client base and reputation but some of the these providers have been responding to the majority of ISO requests for 5+ years. I have to wonder how good thier service is if they spend the majority of thier time looking for new clients and driving all over DFW. Or thier pimps don't have any other way to advertise.
That hurt my head,,,,
If I can find the time, I think a useful exercise along the same lines would be to visit the Fort Worth ads forums and see how many ads are from women who either identify themselves as being in Fort Worth, or identify in their ads their willingness to travel to Fort Worth. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Yeah, I know you and Tin Man have that axe to grind...but I think my next "special project" will be to look at The Welcome Wagon.

What if you pulled all of the Welcome posts from...say, six months ago...and then saw how many reviews and/or posts have accumulated since?

My guess, after doing this work is that there is more smoke than fire.
Oh, one more fun fact.

The absolute, numero uno ISO...in terms of number of responses was this one:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ighlight=pussy

Four Pages and 65 responses...before it was closed.
Wow! Impressive. Very interesting stats! XOXOXOX