Mean People Suck

I have not been a member if this community for very long but I have noticed that there are some disrespectful comments to each other and worse of all, to our cherished providers.

Come on people, please treat others as you want to be treated. If you have negative comments about a lady, limit them to your reviews and base them on experience.

I come here for fun and to get away from life's pressure. I get all the negativity I can handle there. I don't need any here.
I just knew someone would come along and straighten us all out....
I have not been a member if this community for very long but I have noticed that there are some disrespectful comments to each other and worse of all, to our cherished providers.

Come on people, please treat others as you want to be treated. If you have negative comments about a lady, limit them to your reviews and base them on experience.

I come here for fun and to get away from life's pressure. I get all the negativity I can handle there. I don't need any here. Originally Posted by Rodneykc

You're very kind and thoughtful. I thank you for that! Good thing happen to good people. Karma is real!
Meh. Guys fuck with each other. I doubt anyone takes it as seriously as it seems.
Rodney.....I think that was a nice comment

But grow a pair....and toughen up or you will get toasted on this board

We are here to get pussy not be one...sorry if that sounds to harsh

Just a piece of advice
Now I'm hurt. I forgot to mention how sensitive I am........
Depends helps..
try the sand box on the national board
Dont worry little buckaroo, its gonna be okay!
Yup, mean people suck, but nice people swallow!

Charlie
I agree with RodneyKC. We have some very nice providers that are normally seeking to fulfill their client's fantasies. Each has her own story and history. Many have had a much harder life than any of their customers can even imagine.

Compassion is not weakness. Respect will go far in all aspects of life, but especially with the great women who operate in this area.
Along with these great woman are the gameplayers and ripoffs which need to be exposed. How would you do that without stepping on toes? If a few more people had a pair.
I agree with big country. It's not just the gameplayers and ripoffs, but also the condescending, patronizing attitudes that permeate some of these providers as well. Call a spade a spade. If the provider is being a shtidick, there's no reason to be nice. Everybody needs to be knocked down a peg or two at times, no side is exempt or afforded a special status based on positioning.
Now I'm hurt. I forgot to mention how sensitive I am........ Originally Posted by Rodneykc
You need to hook up with Johnny Reb...

You two can whine together in harmony....

Dont worry little buckaroo, its gonna be okay! Originally Posted by dirty dog
You said it Cowboy Bob.....too funny