Chris Beard and the $25,000,000 bitch slap

Ok, its 2 to 3 in the morning and she gets pissed and pulls off his glasses and breaks them. Does she want sex or to go to sleep?
I really want to hear the rest of this story. I mean, he’s gone in any event, but that was one helluva escalation.
She obviously forgot the ‘safe word’.

He will beat the charges, but I think she will want them dropped. She admits to being the aggressor and breaking his reading glasses setting off his Ted Bundy fetishes, and they had been fighting for the last few days.

He’ll walk, but I would be very surprised if he keeps his $5.2M per year job...He is the best coaching hire UT has made in any sport over the last 2 decades.
No way UT could fade the heat of keeping him on staff, even if she drops the charges. Not in this day and age. I don’t look for him to get another Power 5 head coaching gig before it happens for Art Briles.
Chris Beard’s fiancée is now saying Chris didn’t strangle her, she was the aggressor causing him to defend himself, and she wants his charges dropped...He’ll be back on the UT bench within 2 weeks (my prediction)

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/chris-b...004329275.html
Texas will ensure it all goes away - winning over integrity is the 40 acre motto
sounds like a "sooner-aggie" response if so look n the mirror
They are just waiting for it to die down a bit more then say he has entered counseling and is on probation of some sort and nothing will happen.

If they wanted him gone he would be.

Here's hoping every kid at Tech is wearing a wife beater when he shows up in February in Lubbock. If he goes.

What a piece of shit guy. Dump the broad too.
^^^ Tortilla tossin’ in your ‘wife beater’, I can see the Red Raider student body showing their former coach how much they miss him going forward, even though their tortilla tossin’ is mainly an opening kickoff football thing.