How are you guys Not worried about STDs with DATY and BB

Without trying to offend anybody, I find it absolutely insane that some of you just go in raw, or go downtown

On these studio girls like there’s no tomorrow. With the volume these girls are seeing, have any of you experienced or contracted anything?

These girls are at best tested every 2 weeks probably, but that’s irrelevant since they probably see 20 different guys in that period.

Am I missing something here?
Without trying to offend anybody, I find it absolutely insane that some of you just go in raw, or go downtown

On these studio girls like there’s no tomorrow. With the volume these girls are seeing, have any of you experienced or contracted anything?

These girls are at best tested every 2 weeks probably, but that’s irrelevant since they probably see 20 different guys in that period.

Am I missing something here? Originally Posted by Jayjay91
You're missing the PARTY.

I'll tell you a little secret. After I visit a Studio or AMP, I immediately get with a Black girl, and go Downtown.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QauOxyAeTvI

Why a Black girl? Because Black Pussy has a magical quality that keeps bad stuff away. It's like the MRNA of sexual science.

I'm joking. Admiral Giggles laid 5 points on me for previous sarcasm, that he said led to others following my lead. What he called a thread derailment. So take the above for the joke it is. Paul Lynde always answered with a joke on Hollywood Squares, then gave a serious answer. I am the Paul Lynde of ECCIE.

Fact is, going raw is exciting and feels better. Many of us don't do well with plastic strangling our cocks. Did the Apostles ever wear rubbers? The Bible never mentions those. Of course, the Apostles were probably one-woman Men, but you never know. Some of us like the taste of a clean woman, and making her squeal gives us recipricol delight. Risks? Well, life is a risk-reward metric. Personally, the joy I've got from going raw far exceeds any minor negatives.
It feels so much better to go in raw!!!
And going downstairs on these korean beauties is delicious!! I always try and be the first appointment of the day..
This isn't an encounter and will probably be moved to the Locker Room.
It feels so much better to go in raw!!!
And going downstairs on these korean beauties is delicious!! I always try and be the first appointment of the day.. Originally Posted by Heartside
Even though it may be delicious, you can still get something. I didn’t DATY on my last review because one of us on here messaged me that he got gonorrhea of the mouth/throat from one of his Studio visits last month.
No I am not worried. Thanks for asking
It's worth the risk for me, I'm single, not Taking anything home to a significant other.
  • TAZ
  • 12-17-2022, 07:42 AM
JayJay,
You are correct the volume of no condom sex is crazy.
Yes, it is difficult not to succumb but over the last 18 months I have had two bouts of STD's.
As a result I have sworn off the studio scene for now.
Even though it may be delicious, you can still get something. I didn’t DATY on my last review because one of us on here messaged me that he got gonorrhea of the mouth/throat from one of his Studio visits last month. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Is gonorrhea of the mouth better to get than the diarrhea of the mouth some people seem to have gotten?
Is gonorrhea of the mouth better to get than the diarrhea of the mouth some people seem to have gotten? Originally Posted by ntxguy
Best post of the week!
Best post of the week! Originally Posted by OutAndAbout7382
Thank you sir! I appreciate the recognition.
I may be naive having not experienced a studio yet. But I would think it would be bad business for a studio to let any of their girls continue working until she got a matter like that cleared up.
Unless she just contracted something from the fellow right before. That would just be a case of shitty timing.
Then again, there are no guarantee's in life except those 2 from the old saying.
I tried being a good boy at first, then my first studio visit ever the girl was so into that she slid me in, It felt so fu*ing good, but you have go remember that you ain't the only one. Like the great words of Tupac and Biggie, lick it before you stick it.
Actually insane. I guess they go around, but nobody on here talks about them. Imagine how many people actually contracted those STDs. The girl that gave it to you probably saw 25 other guys that week, and those guys saw other providers after. I was honestly about to hit up a studio, but I’ve just gonna say nah actually. So not

I mean, I understand the overwhelming sexual desire that might take over a man, but once you bring diseases into the equation, that’s a big no for me.

Chung trans response is so silly up there. I see why others accuse him of being a promoter on this site.
Actually insane. I guess they go around, but nobody on here talks about them. Imagine how many people actually contracted those STDs. The girl that gave it to you probably saw 25 other guys that week, and those guys saw other providers after. I was honestly about to hit up a studio, but I’ve just gonna say nah actually. So not

I mean, I understand the overwhelming sexual desire that might take over a man, but once you bring diseases into the equation, that’s a big no for me.

Chung trans response is so silly up there. I see why others accuse him of being a promoter on this site. Originally Posted by Jayjay91
Where in Chungs response does he lead you to believe he's a promoter? There have been some that have accused him of it but for the most part they are banned. You, a member for 2 1/2 years with 7 posts, now feel the need to accuse him. I find this very odd.