P411 safest &most reliable

With oh2 down, and other sites susceptible to hacking,
P411 seems to be safest and most reliable-
-I cannot remember P411 EVER not working-
-plus p411 has "Available Now" where a guy can find a girl immediately..best site, in my opinion
I’m very thankful this resource still exists.
Tryst works
I’m very thankful this resource still exists. Originally Posted by TinMan
I'm going to agree with the TinCan here and give my thanks as well to the Eccie ownership, adminis, Admiral Giggle and all other mods for putting in the work and keeping this ship afloat in shark infested waters.

Although it ain't what it once was neither are we. We can only hope that one day, after the second revolution, that Eccie like America reigns supreme like it once did.
I’m very thankful this resource still exists. Originally Posted by TinMan
I'm going to agree with the TinCan here and give my thanks as well to the Eccie ownership, adminis, Admiral Giggle and all other mods for putting in the work and keeping this ship afloat in shark infested waters.

Although it ain't what it once was neither are we. We can only hope that one day, after the second revolution, that Eccie like America reigns supreme like it once did. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
I think ‘TinCan’ was stating appreciation for P411, not the ECCIE channel, though I am sure he does appreciate ECCIE with it’s limited resources.
P411 is a good place for sure
Helps make screening faster .
ECCIE is a good place to blow off some steam lol
I think ‘TinCan’ was stating appreciation for P411, not the ECCIE channel, though I am sure he does appreciate ECCIE with it’s limited resources. Originally Posted by ManSlut
You are correct. They each serve different functions, and imo are essential for navigating the hobby, at least locally.
P411 is the best.
I think ‘TinCan’ was stating appreciation for P411, not the ECCIE channel, though I am sure he does appreciate ECCIE with it’s limited resources. Originally Posted by ManSlut
I've gotta thank the ManWhore for bringing to light some of my most recent bloopers and fumbles. I think he's got a crush on me...OH BEHAVE!
You were right, too, VG, so no worries. My comment could have been interpreted either way.
P411 is not what it was when Gina owned & ran it.

Too many OH2 refugees are on it now.

I had one documented rip off and several NC/NS's, all P411 would say was "The providers who check their P411 messages regularly are more responsive." WTF?

My new criteria for screening P411 providers is:
- Minimum 5 year membership

- Minimum 50 OK's
- Requires 2+ OK's minimum to screen (not newbie friendly)
- Uses a secure, encrypted email for comms like Hushmail or Protonmail
- Yahoo and Gmail addresses are a hard stop.

Never had to worry about any of this BS when Gina ran P411.
Anonynous01 comment above gets a +1 from me. Use to be much more reliable.
I still mis the old eccie and aspd those were the days
I've gotta thank the ManWhore for bringing to light some of my most recent bloopers and fumbles. I think he's got a crush on me...OH BEHAVE! Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
Dude, don’t flatter yourself, I’m not into Cum Dumpsters!!...ijs
Saferoffice.com is encrypted and only for providers to use
lots of screening tools for providers .

P411 is not what it was when Gina owned & ran it.

Too many OH2 refugees are on it now.

I had one documented rip off and several NC/NS's, all P411 would say was "The providers who check their P411 messages regularly are more responsive." WTF?

My new criteria for screening P411 providers is:
- Minimum 5 year membership

- Minimum 50 OK's
- Requires 2+ OK's minimum to screen (not newbie friendly)
- Uses a secure, encrypted email for comms like Hushmail or Protonmail
- Yahoo and Gmail addresses are a hard stop.

Never had to worry about any of this BS when Gina ran P411. Originally Posted by Anonymous01