Alana kay

I'd love to have a session with Alana! But, For some reason she wont even return my messages. Not sure what I did wrong. Anyway... hope everyone has a great day
You are blocked from contacting me and
I would appreciate if you would stop using me
As a reference because we have not met.
Thank you!
I dont use you as a reference. I use alayna seduction. And why am I blocked?I've never done or said anything bad about you. You've never given me a chance
Sounds about right.
These always end well...
BSC
Oh well...
I've *heard* that AK is a bit crazy but I've never *seen* it. And a very trustworthy source in the hobby (Spoilers: It's Cuban Ava) trusts her enough to do doubles with her.

I'm no white knight (and I'll probably never see her) but dude: maybe if someone doesn't return your messages maybe you calling her out in public isn't going to get you what you want. Maybe you should write it off.
She's cute. But, there is better looking on eccie. I knew she blocked me. That's why I called her out. I'm definitely not losing sleep over not seeing her. Just wondered why the hell I got blocked. Principle i guess. It's crazy the different types of women on here. Most are extremely friendly and helpful