The correspondent for the disputed “60 Minutes'’ segment about the attack on the United States Special Mission in Benghazi, Libya, last year apologized on the air Friday morning, saying it was a “mistake'’ to put on a security officer whose credibili

• WTF
  • 11-08-2013, 09:13 AM
  • CJ7
  • 11-08-2013, 10:07 AM
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/53498378/n...ew_york_times/ Originally Posted by WTF

is this another Benghazi thread ?
Oh bullshit. There was no mistake. Somebody got threatened, either their job, their salary maybe even their life. In this world things don't just happen they are planned. Something happened in Benghazi that was orchestrated by the White House and they will silence anyone who brings it up.
Link
  • CJ7
  • 11-08-2013, 11:07 AM
Oh bullshit. There was no mistake. Somebody got threatened, either their job, their salary maybe even their life. In this world things don't just happen they are planned. Something happened in Benghazi that was orchestrated by the White House and they will silence anyone who brings it up. Originally Posted by acp5762

Originally Posted by CJ7
Iam glad you think it's funny.
  • CJ7
  • 11-08-2013, 11:22 AM
Iam glad you think it's funny. Originally Posted by acp5762

it's ??

try YOU.
You mean another big story the MSM failed at getting it right ?

At least Lara Logan knew how to issue a real apology and stand up and acknowledge it like a man....Ms Logan has bigger balls than Obama !

Ms. Logan is a good reporter in a sea of synophats....she was the one who reported that Obama was lying when he boasted to American voters he had "Al Qaeda was on the run".

Like Benghazi!

You never disappoint, Girlyturd.

I guess nothing will stop your relentless assault on the United States of America.

Hunker down, bunker clown. They're coming for you next! (as if)
If this was a World War II movie there would be ominous music about now as we watch someone's file going back into the Gestapo drawer. I am sure that WTF cheered the Nazis when he was a small child.
  • WTF
  • 11-08-2013, 01:29 PM
If this was a World War II movie there would be ominous music about now as we watch someone's file going back into the Gestapo drawer. I am sure that WTF cheered the Nazis when he was a small child. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I ain't gonna speculate on your medical condition JD but is it just me or does Ted Cruz look like Hitler?
  • CJ7
  • 11-08-2013, 01:47 PM
I ain't gonna speculate on your medical condition JD but is it just me or does Ted Cruz look like Hitler? Originally Posted by WTF

So there are NOT 4 dead Americans because this adminstration decided that beefing up security on the anniversary of 9-11 would offend Muslims.

Glad we got that cleared up.
Oh bullshit. There was no mistake. Somebody got threatened, either their job, their salary maybe even their life. In this world things don't just happen they are planned. Something happened in Benghazi that was orchestrated by the White House and they will silence anyone who brings it up. Originally Posted by acp5762

Support? Not Breitdead or WND please.

Or is this more just like wishful thinking on your part? Sorry, but you embraced it when it was erroneously reported. Now, it belongs to you, warts and all. Sit on it and spin. Too funny. It's just seems like everything is a big shit sandwich for Republicans these days and they're alllllll gonna have to take a bite.

"CBS apologizes for airing fake Benghazi eyewitness: `We Were Wrong. We Made A Mistake"`
You mean another big story the MSM failed at getting it right ?

At least Lara Logan knew how to issue a real apology and stand up and acknowledge it like a man....Ms Logan has bigger balls than Obama !

Ms. Logan is a good reporter in a sea of synophats....she was the one who reported that Obama was lying when he boasted to American voters he had "Al Qaeda was on the run".

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Al Queada has been decimated and they are on the run. We kill them with drones, we kill them with artillery, airstrikes, helicopter gunships and good old fashioned small arms fire. Remind me about the last Al Queada attack on American soil.

Crickets.

Yeah, that's what I thought.