Finally. A gun owner with balls.

The balls to speak his mind. The balls to take a stand against the propaganda machine....when they work for the propaganda machine.
Even though 9 out 10 Americans favor increased background checks or some other form of............................ ....GUN CONTROL, even though a majority of NRA members also back increased background checks, and even though many of the afore are staunch supporters of the Second Amendment, leave it to Guns and Ammo and the NRA themselves to continue to create ex-subscribers and ex-members.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/07/us/gun...html?hpt=hp_t2
  • CJ7
  • 11-08-2013, 11:32 AM
Jim is or was a little more than a gun owner ... more like a front line gun owner with the power of the pen at his avail ... as a gun owner I honestly believe there should be more responsible gun owners step up to the plate, open their mouth, speak their mind, and do their best to offset the damage idiots are doing to our 2nd amendment right ..

I rest my case
NO DISTRACTIONS...Lets concentrate on Obozocare...thanks for your cooperation.
NO DISTRACTIONS...Lets concentrate on Obozocare...thanks for your cooperation. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Why, Simple Jack? Is this a "FUCK OBAMA" forum?

Actually, it's turning into a FUCK YOU forum! You and your little dogs, too!

Munchie if you actually learned what gun owners supported or voted for your head would explode. Save your shitty dribble for the little girls room.

Better yet; get AssUP to start a thread to refute this thread !

Munchie if you actually learned what gun owners supported or voted for your head would explode. Save your shitty dribble for the little girls room.

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Better yet; get AssUP to start a thread to refute this thread !

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Not needed. YOU didn't start it, attention-whore!

• CJ7
  • 11-08-2013, 12:56 PM
the image of Crazy Uncle Ted is burned into the minds of the world and does absolutely no good promoting gun ownership..

responsible gun owners practicing their passion .. observe.

the image of Crazy Uncle Ted is burned into the minds of the world and does absolutely no good promoting gun ownership..

Originally Posted by CJ7
I see people shooting rifles.

How do you know whether or not they are responsible?

Didn't Adam Lanza's mother shoot rifles, too?
  • CJ7
  • 11-08-2013, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by CJ7
which image appears more responsible to you?

which image appears more responsible to you?

Originally Posted by CJ7
But if, after the picture above was taken, Ted went to the rifle range and fired his weapon like the people in the other photo, does Ted become more responsible again - even if no one took a photo of it?

For whatever reason (probably publicity), he is hamming it up in the picture above. That is hardly a good basis for judging his responsibility or lack thereof.
Isn't the 2nd Amendment "the law of the land" and untouchable? Like the sacred Obamacare?
  • CJ7
  • 11-08-2013, 08:44 PM
But if, after the picture above was taken, Ted went to the rifle range and fired his weapon like the people in the other photo, does Ted become more responsible again - even if no one took a photo of it?

For whatever reason (probably publicity), he is hamming it up in the picture above. That is hardly a good basis for judging his responsibility or lack thereof. Originally Posted by ExNYer

but nothing.

Watch one of Uncle Ted's shows on the outdoor channel if you can, Personally I refuse to.

the men in the other pic are shoting a longrifle bench competition. The guy in the tan jacket paid more for his jacket than Ted did for his guitar.. Ted cant even begin to qualify for a competition of that caliber. His idea of shooting is to unload a couple of thirty round clips in a dirt bank as fast as he can and pose for the camera with a cigar in his mouth. My point was about the image he sends out not his responsibility issues ... he probably is, but he's a fucking nut case
but nothing.

Watch one of Uncle Ted's shows on the outdoor channel if you can, Personally I refuse to.

the men in the other pic are shoting a longrifle bench competition. The guy in the tan jacket paid more for his jacket than Ted did for his guitar.. Ted cant even begin to qualify for a competition of that caliber. His idea of shooting is to unload a couple of thirty round clips in a dirt bank as fast as he can and pose for the camera with a cigar in his mouth. My point was about the image he sends out not his responsibility issues ... he probably is, but he's a fucking nut case Originally Posted by CJ7
But he is primarily a bow hunter isn't he?

Am I supposed to be convinced by the price of the other guys jacket?

Does conspicuous consumption now win arguments?
but nothing.

the men in the other pic are shoting a longrifle bench competition. The guy in the tan jacket paid more for his jacket than Ted did for his guitar.. Ted cant even begin to qualify for a competition of that caliber. His idea of shooting is to unload a couple of thirty round clips in a dirt bank as fast as he can and pose for the camera with a cigar in his mouth. My point was about the image he sends out not his responsibility issues ... he probably is, but he's a fucking nut case Originally Posted by CJ7
If you had watched his show then you would know that he is a much better marksman that you give him credit for. Once again, commenting about things that you know nothing of and getting it wrong.

As for money, remember when John Kerry went out into the sticks with a brand new hunting jacket asking the proprietor "is this where yall buy huntin licenses?"