New to Grand Prairie

. Hello I just wanted to introduce myself to the area! I’m not new to the Eccie boards but I am to the Grand Prairie area I just moved here from Bossier City Louisiana and looking forward to getting the pleasure to knowing y’all and making new friends !!
Welcome to DFW...hope you enjoy your time here...
Cool! Whereabouts in Grand Prairie?
Welcome
Like above, which side of gp, north, south, or mid
. Hello I just wanted to introduce myself to the area! I’m not new to the Eccie boards but I am to the Grand Prairie area I just moved here from Bossier City Louisiana and looking forward to getting the pleasure to knowing y’all and making new friends !! Originally Posted by LehaLea
Welcome!
Dumb question, how do you pronounce your name?
is it Lee-Hah-Lee-Ahh ?
Cool! Whereabouts in Grand Prairie? Originally Posted by TinMan
I’m not sure I’m closer to sixflags
Thanks for the warm welcome 😘
I’m currently looking for a rent house
Gentlemen, Leha was my first visit when I returned to the hobby a few months back. I found her to be attractive, easy-going, and a fun visit, and enjoyed my time with her. Go see her. You will be glad you did.
Gentlemen, Leha was my first visit when I returned to the hobby a few months back. I found her to be attractive, easy-going, and a fun visit, and enjoyed my time with her. Go see her. You will be glad you did. Originally Posted by billdwyer18
I’m sorry I missed that review the first time around. Very well written...reminds me of how guys used to write ‘em.

Now I need to go see this chick.
Finally!!!!! Welcome to the DFW area love!!!!

Guys, Mr. Silver recommended this Lady to me and wow!! What a beautiful Lady. We text several days and tried to meet while she was in Dallas. The meet never happened but now that she is in the area..... HELL YES!!!!

Can’t wait. And that you Mr. Silver!!!!
I saw her back in January, a real stand up gal. Nice addition to DFW.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1979851
Stand Up??????? I want one that lays down!!!!!
Finally!!!!! Welcome to the DFW area love!!!!

Guys, Mr. Silver recommended this Lady to me and wow!! What a beautiful Lady. We text several days and tried to meet while she was in Dallas. The meet never happened but now that she is in the area..... HELL YES!!!!

Can’t wait. And that you Mr. Silver!!!! Originally Posted by verygood69
Thanks !! Look forward to meeting you !
VG69 i await the review