Why do all you fools keep feeding the arsehole trolls?

I guess all the minor trolls are getting their rocks off on answering threads started by the egomaniac trolls. There are two in particular that are really great at being the biggest dicks they can possibly be and mongers and the few hookers left, keep bumping their threads.
I have been guilty myself. But, I'm committing to not bumping their distracting, bullshit, women hating threads. Even when they start a plausible thread it's just to start more obnoxious bullshit.

I know I don't count for much around here. I only visit DFW a few times a year. I do get to play with a few of the very best that DFW has to offer,and they are world class.
I used to enjoy being a part of this little community, even with the other trolls who at least, were not demanding that the whole board revolve around them.

Sadly, these couple of arseholes have changed the board so much that very few providers can afford to, or want to, have their name even used on this board. Drama like these pricks bring is not conducive to a good business model. So, I guess the women hating trolls have been successful. Thanks arseholes, I'm not much into sword fights.

Now, I'm going to get back to fucking beautiful, talented, P4P women like the ones you have in DFW.
You promise? Don’t post anymore of your bulshit then, if you feel that way. Read my sig line PAWB, of course I’m successful and winning. Why don’t you go Troll on the city boards where you live, then you don’t have to be here and witness a huge takeover by suiram77.

Let’s keep this shit real, just like others here you know why your ass is here, because it’s fun and not boring on the boards, like I’m sure it is in your city boards. I reserved my attention and time for the Dallas boards only, it’s my home base and you want find any post from suiram77 outside of Dallas boards. I don’t give a fuck what is going on in other boards, and if you don’t like what is happening here, then Bye Felicia lol, your city boards await you. I suggest you either enjoy the entertainment I provide here ( You Welcome) Lol or take your ass back to your city boards.
There are two in particular that are really great at being the biggest dicks they can possibly be ... Originally Posted by micktoz
Who's the other one?
Who's the other one? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
He's probably been sent for a holiday, so I won't mention his handle.
Just add them to your ignore list. Problem solved!
Just add them to your ignore list. Problem solved! Originally Posted by oldmarine
Great idea and thank you for your service !
I thought one of them was going to New York. Maybe he'll overshoot The City by about 500 miles east.

I haven't been very active here for about a year but I came back out of curiosity. I was shocked at the attitude of some posters. To quote an old auto ad "This ain't your daddy's Oldsmobile"
I haven't been very active here for about a year but I came back out of curiosity. Originally Posted by OldGrump
You have been missed by many. Here's hoping you stick around. Your wisdom is not easily replaceable, good sir.

To the OP: Agreed. Troll-Tards feed on attention. If enough people ignore them, they will take their appetites elsewhere. That being said, some trollish behavior can be entertaining as hell, as long as it is in good taste and is meant well. Case in point:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2203548

There is a little 'trolling' (mostly about a tie, for God's sake) happening in the linked thread. Is it hurting anyone? No. It's harmless. And it's frigging hilarious to boot...