Damn!!!

Can E Texas forum be any more dead? What the fuck man??
Fucking LE in Beaumont is keeping all of the visiting providers out. Wish they would chock on their donuts.

Fuckin Tyl is dead as fuck, too. It sux.
I am in Boremont to yes I agree the forum is bad but the lack talent here f.... up.
I visit Beaumont every weekend even if the bacon is hot and ready...
Fuckin Tyl is dead as fuck, too. It sux. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Smh you must have finished that pile of work on your desk....
Texarkana is about the same. I thought it was because most chicks figured out they're not goin to get 300 hour over this way on steady basis, but Sarahlynn only asking 220 and said she got 0 response.
And the forums suck because the mods suck. They're quick to throw out points, so instead of losing our pussy privileges everyone just keeps their mouths shut.
There is no point in traveling if you can't get at least 200 a hr period you can't even come out ahead... Tyler is 5 hours from my house if I can't get 200 I'm not even leaving the bullshit we deal with in Houston... It sucks but its the truth...
I'll give you 250 any time you want to come to TXK.
I'll give you 250 any time you want to come to TXK. Originally Posted by SSDDIN903
One day hun Muah College is killing me lol
There are are ton of girls that have ads on backpage. With my luck the it a LE ad so I never go in
You guys bitch about no girls but can't pre-schedule due to your business. This is our business too.

Any girl in the area wouldn't mind visiting any of the cities mentioned if she knew she wouldn't be making a blank trip.

The last several times I posted in Tyler/Beaumont no one from here made an appointment. Then as soon as I leave I get requests.

If it weren't for me utilizing other sources I would have been f-d up.

I don't mind traveling at all but I will not stay more than 2-3 days in a city for various reasons.

And nice hotel's in Tyler/Beaumont are not cheap. To come out with a profit in most cases I will only stay 22hrs.in these cities-unless I am pre-scheduled.

Just a little info. on how traveling providers work.

^^^^^ Exactly what she said or you verify them and they say there busy when you get there Smh...
  • jwood
  • 03-10-2014, 02:16 PM
I completely understand where you ladies are coming from. There are 2 sides to every story. Guys don't know what the ladies go thru and the ladies don't know what we go thru. There is one thing for sure, we have to make the money to be able to hobby, so for me anyway, works comes first.
Damn