Return trip?

It's almost time to return to ABQ and SFE. Any welcome? I missed the Salsa Verde, Arts and Crafts , pottery, silver and turquoise jewelry. IF I come visit will I have fun with you fine NM gentlemen?

XOXOXO
Feisty Kat
Yes, Feisty Kat. Please come back to NM. Most definitely!
Will try. More interest would be nice!
Gentlemen of New Mexico: I saw Feisty Kat when she came here last year. She is super hot, sweet, and very well reviewed gfe provider. I reviewed her on TER.

I have been hoping she would return. I would certainly seize the day.

If you would like to see this Asian beauty return to NM, please post a few words of encouragement and perhaps send her a pm. Otherwise I don't think she will make the trip.
I saw her last time she was here as well. Definitely an amazing GFE provider. Getting her to come back would be worth the effort for sure.
As hards as it is getting back too Albuquerque, would love to see another established provider come back to NM. Hopefully you make it back.
Awee! gentlemen of ABQ, NM. I am so happy to see and read all of the kind comments and encouragement words. I will indeed planning. But I must say that this year for me is full of activities both personal and professional business. I'm tied up in OKC until mid June. But in summer I will look for an opportunity as well as getting back to workforce. Coming to visit via flights are my goals. I will keep you gentlemen inform and look forward to meeting old friends and meet some new ones.

XOXOXO
Feisty
Seems as though you have left a very nice impression where ever you have been. New friends await your trip and making the summer in NM a little more entertaining.
Will plan accordingly!. There is the way there is swa ways!!!

Muah!!!!