CL is down - how am I am supposed to find UTR's from my living room?!?!?!

yes, I troll CL. 99% of the time its not worth it but that 1% keeps me going back for more. Its been down for over an hour during prime time.
it's back up...proceed as normal
Isn't craigslist a few steps down from backpage? Not sure it's worth the hassle, but maybe the challenge is part of the fun?
You can try hanging out in a college area apartment parking lot and see if anyone needs help changing a tire.
Yes, its all about the challenge and the mystery! Its like a glory hole, but you actually get to see the person before it really happens! Haha, honestly I have met more "dudes" posing as chicks than I care to admit. But I have found a few unicorns too
maybe the challenge is part of the fun? Originally Posted by snkapeek
You are just full of good ideas. Let me get my rape shoes on and tire jack...
You can try hanging out in a college area apartment parking lot and see if anyone needs help changing a tire. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
These ain't my ideas, buddy. I'm just a tape recorder around here.
You can try hanging out in a college area apartment parking lot and see if anyone needs help changing a tire. Originally Posted by JennsLolli

or help moving in...... they are arriving in hordes daily......

maybe you are good at assembling IKEA stuff.... that seems to be in demand....
IKEA is Swedish for glue and tape are required.
See! I done told you I don't make this up! =)
I reeled in a hooker once using a benjamin tied to the end of a fishing line and had the line trail all the way from the parking lot. With a pair of binoculars to keep an eye on the bill, I reeled it in slowly as an unsuspecting girl followed the line. Right when she entered my apartment, I slammed the door shut and exclaimed, "Caught ya, bitch!"....in Dave Chapelle's voice.

I think you should give it a try.....