Don't Make Me Laugh...Ha Ha Ha

Do any other providers get a good laugh when Johns try to educate us on how we should run our business(es)?

I personally get a big howl whenever they start to compare customer service to other (legal) businesses and continue to educate us on how our business should be run more like those.

I mean, I don't know about y'all, but I'm soooooo glad we have some of these guys around to teach us the ways of this business that they have never worked from our side before!

You boys are soooooooo cute and hilarious sometimes!

:r oll1:
EFN, why are you starting another thread on this issue? You called out Pervious to the mods, saying he wasn't telling the truth. Please tell us your side of the story. Maybe it's all a simple misunderstanding. None of this is about the "johns" telling anyone how to run their business. You can run your business anyway you like. Rather, it is more about the hobbyists making an informed and educated decision before choosing a provider. Do you run references on clients before you book? Shouldn't we also be afforded information on a provider, such as menu, rates, stats, ratings and reliability?

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1145737&page= 2
The shortest answer: yes.

The shorter answer: yes and no.

The short answer: yes, no, and it depends on what they're saying.

For instance!

1) "Hey, you're too good to be doing something like this baby girl."
Jenns smiles and thinks "fuck that noise. I ain't your baby girl! My worth isn't determined by who I fuck. And I like to fuck and I like to fuck strangers. AND HEY...hobby! Sorry that you have your own shame issues surrounding paying for strange, but stop throwing them in my face."

2) "You should show your face in your pictures."
Yeah. No.

3) "We should date!"
That ranges from hella creepy to super sweet.

4) "Hey, you should buy some new linens because I think your last client left a skid-mark on this duvet."
I've never been told that, but I'd be horrified and throw his money back at him and hide in a hole.

5) "The picture from 1994 of you dressed as a flower girl that's sitting on your night stand is really throwing off my boner."
Oh...I should probably take that down.

6) "You should really do butt stuff."
No.

Sure, we can present ourselves in any way we want, which sometimes falls flat...the "classy, educated" girls who can't put together a sentence and who put-up showcase pics of "hide this bottle of Diet Dr. Pepper in my holes," for instance. And yes, we shouldn't put up with bullshit just because we want to please every client. THAT being said, it's shooting yourself in the foot to ignore all input from clients. If five guys in two weeks say "can we turn up a few lights" I'll think "ah fuck, I need to spend time figuring out better lighting." Or "you know, DebbieButtStuff has this great thing at her incall where she spit shines your shoes while you're recovering from your O" I'd think "hell, I need to up my game and my full hospitality package!" If I decide to run my providing as a business (and not just a when I get randy I post an ad) I would be dumb to think that having some business sense wouldn't help me out in the long run -- more clients, better regulars, better reviews, less stress, etc. And listening to feedback from clients with an open mind is pretty basic business sense.

And yes, we shouldn't put up with bullshit just because we want to please every client. THAT being said, it's shooting yourself in the foot to ignore all input from clients. If five guys in two weeks say "can we turn up a few lights" I'll think "ah fuck, I need to spend time figuring out better lighting." Or "you know, DebbieButtStuff has this great thing at her incall where she spit shines your shoes while you're recovering from your O" I'd think "hell, I need to up my game and my full hospitality package!" If I decide to run my providing as a business (and not just a when I get randy I post an ad) I would be dumb to think that having some business sense wouldn't help me out in the long run -- more clients, better regulars, better reviews, less stress, etc. And listening to feedback from clients with an open mind is pretty basic business sense. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Ditto!
If you're hearing a request from one fella, you should keep it in mind for the current or next session (depending on the timing of said request, before or after a session). If you hear the same thing from multiple fellas; "She's always running 30 minutes late", "her incall smells like cat pee", "she cut our session by 15 minutes because she had to be somewhere", "doesn't respond to texts the same day of appointment", generally speaking, the things that are in your control, then I think it's time to raise your game or take a break, and walk away for awhile.

It just makes good business sense to listen to feedback from your client base. They are only just suggestions.... Take them or leave them. The market will dictate what they will an will not accept.
EFN.. Less typing.. More sucking... Bet u no one will complain about customer service then��
  • Toyz
  • 08-22-2014, 02:57 PM
Do any other providers get a good laugh when Johns try to educate us on how we should run our business(es)?

"JOHNS"....Does this scream as loudly to anyone else as it does to me?

I personally get a big howl whenever they start to compare customer service to other (legal) businesses and continue to educate us on how our business should be run more like those.

According to you, you are the self appointed flag carrier of the movement to legalize Hoogarism. You shouldn't be howling, you should be embracing. Or do you just jump to the other side when it fits your current agenda?

I mean, I don't know about y'all, but I'm soooooo glad we have some of these guys around to teach us the ways of this business that they have never worked from our side before!

Come on...no one is TELLING you...the consumers of the product (CUSTOMERS) are SUGGESTING you change your business model. {{{Spare evreryone the "business is great" statement...we hear it constantly & can say it by memory}}}....Some hoogars listen...some don't...but its always a choice how you run your individual franchise. Either by trying to meet customer expectations, or condescending to any and all potential customers. Its always a choice.

You boys are soooooooo cute and hilarious sometimes!

:r oll1: Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow
Fun Times, eh?
EFN.. Less typing.. More sucking... Bet u no one will complain about customer service then�� Originally Posted by Eryn
I'm really starting to wonder why I haven't met you...
It's a basic service business model. You provide a service. Customers are interested in said service and enquire. This is where the term customer service comes into play. If a patron has a good experience it is due to a combination of the product and customer service. If one or both is lacking the business model will not work. Do what you say you are going to do and do it with an engaging enthusiastic deminor and everyone is happy. ...... Or less typie more sucky as Eryn pointed out.
SL you haven't met Eryn..... Goodness man. What are you waiting for? You won't be able to walk down the stairs to get to your car... IJS
Electricfeelnow
Verified Provider

My Showcase
My Showcase My ShowCase - Texas - Austin
My ECCIE Reviews

EFN : "Alphabet soup of Acronyms of a Hobbyist Dream! Sensual & Cerebral" | | GB Scheduling - Week Long Special - Outcall Now Available (Incall still preferred) | |
The

ELECTRIC

Ultimate

FEEL

Experience

NOW

-
"Fit as a fiddle. Smooth Skin, kind eyes, beautiful face, great curves."
-
-

-
-
"She is FIT, like she exercises FIT. Strong arms nice shoulders, flat tummy, great legs, Perky B size breasts and an Amazing Ass! She is sexy, very sexy & very attractive. Pretty face "
-
"Alphabet soup of Acronyms of a Hobbyist Dream! Sensual & Cerebral "
-

AUG 18 UPDATES:

INCALL AND OUTCALL SERVICES NOW AVAILABLE

(Outcall = extra 10 donation)

-

PRE-SCHEDULING/SCREENING
for
End-Of-Month GANGBANG EVENT

A handful of regulars have been asking for another GB event and there's another handful or two who have been requesting. So - LET'S GET IT ON!!!

Regulars - E-mail me if interested and include your availability for the week of the 24-30th.

New Clients
- E-mail me interest and availability for the week of the 24-30th as well as 2 references and any information that will help the screening process.

-

Week Long Special:
10 off everything

-
-
-

MENU
____

AsianCowgirl+BBBJ+BBBJTCIM+BBB JTCNQNS+BDSM*+BGB+BLS+BNG+Bise xual+BodyRub

+CBJ+CFS+Couples+Cowgirl+DATO+ DATY+DFK+DeepThroat+DoggieStyl e+Doubles+FBSM

+Facial+FemaleCondom+FootFetishFriend ly+GFE+Gagging+GangBangs*+Gree k*+HJ+LFK

+MasturbationShow*+Missionary+ Overnight/ExtendedVisits+PSE+PearlNeckla ce+Photos

/Video+Quickies+ReverseBodyRub+ ReverseCowgirl+RolePlaying+Rus sian+SensualWrestling

+ShowerPlay+SixtyNine+Snowball ing+Squirting+StripperSlide+Su b/Slave*+ToysForGirls+YMMV

This is just a small sample of services and scenarios to give an idea of the wide range of services I enjoy to provide with a professional's skill, expertise and enthusiasm.
Please E-mail me for ANY inquiries, I am open to any and all questions.

*BDSM + Sub/Slave - I am a SUB in the bedroom. I am very experienced in and enjoy the many different levels and styles of play, but no doubt about it, my purpose is to please. If you are looking for a Dominatrix, I am not your girl (but I'd be happy to point you in the right direction ). If you are interested in ANY level or area of BDSM, please e-mail with your requests or inquires. I have boxes of toys and equipment and I inherently crave to be controlled; I would truly love to be your sub. Please don't be shy

*Masturbation Shows - OFFERING FOR THE FIRST TIME! I love to cum. I love playing with myself and I love having someone watch me be a sexy, naughty girl.
I have many ways to make myself cum and I can cum over and over, harder and harder, louder and louder. The way I cum, the way I release, the logistics of the session will be up to the client (I am a sub, after all), or you can let be in charge of the show, but there is NO TOUCHING. Clients may please themselves but if you want a happy ending or to touch me you there will be an additional donation. Regulars - kissing and normal greetings are OK, of course

*Greek - Must request while scheduling appointment

_________

AVAILABILITY

Tuesday - Friday :
11AM - 5PM

Scheduling at least a day in advance helps chances of making an appointment!

SATURDAY & SUNDAY:
1PM-5PM

Last Minute Appointments and BNGS Welcomed!

EARLY AFTERNOONS (11ish - 3PM)
Another good time to schedule. I can sometimes squeeze in a same-day request but scheduling in advance is highly recommended if there's a particular day/time - I'm usually out and about by this time if I don't have anything scheduled. More flexible for regulars during this time than New Visitors.

LATE AFTERNOONS (3PM - 5PM)
Harder to schedule, but open to anyone M-F.
Regulars only on weekends.

INCALL
East Riverside

*Outcall not normally offered, but may consider depending on outcall location and client. GBs TBD.
________

DONATIONS

NEW VISITORS:
(FIRST TIME ONLY)

30 : 175
60 : 275
90 : 375
120 : 450

Masturbation Shows :
15 : 75
30: 115
60 : 150
Touching/Happy Ending: +50

*please text or email for BNG/Quickie donation inquires*

RETURNING*** VISITORS:
30 : 140
60 : 225
90 : 325
120 : 420

Overnight : Inquire

Masturbation Shows :
15 : 50
30: 80
60 : 125
Touching/Happy Ending: +25

*please text or email for BNG/Quickie donation inquires*

*** Last visit must have been within the last year.

______________________________ ___

CONTACT

TEXT
(best)
(See reviews or showcase for digits)
- - -
EMAIL
(better)
(thebeesknees1102@hotmail.com)
- - -

*Appointment Only.
Last Minute Requests are still welcome, but I cannot guarantee a reply or appointment the same day.

****NEW VISITORS****
- REGULARS CUM FIRST -
I see all shapes and sizes (though I personally am attracted to a polite man who takes care of himself) and I provide quality services and quality customer service to all of my visitors. I will only see those who will show me the same level of professionalism and respect - I WILL refuse service with a full refund if I feel I need to.
E-mail (thebeesknees1102@hotmail.com) with current references (1 is fine, but the more the better) and as much information you can about what services you are interested in and why you would like to schedule with me. I will get back to you as soon as possible, though I cannot promise a response the same day. You are welcome to request a Same-Day Appointment, but your best bet is to book your appointment at least a day in advance to get your preferred day and time. I will do my best to reply to you within 48 hours if you're requesting days/weeks/months in advance.

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE REQUESTING SCREENING:

Because I try to stick to my valued regulars or those I have already met through social events, it's important to include as much info as you can about yourself and why you would like to schedule. I put all of my energy, passion and attention into our time together (and you!) and I will not see someone who can not take the time to provide me the information I need to to confirm that we will be a good match. I understand this can be a hassle and I do appreciate your time, which is why I don't want to waste it by you scheduling an appointment with someone you will not enjoy being with. To thank you for your patience, after your first visit you will receive awesome donation breaks and additional hours of availability from me!

You MUST have current references.

R E V I E W S
- - - - - -

"She has freckles on her face

...and an oriental cast to her dark eyes

-- a very appealing combination

of innocence and

dusky sensuality... "

MONK RASPUTIN

"GREAT BODY.
The girl works out and it shows."

(eojsop)

"silky
porcelain
skin
with a nice,
curvy,
smackable
ass"
(lonestarhobby)

amazing ass.
very fit.
great sense of humor.

.BRACKJ613.

"PERKY,

mouthful sized tits.

cute face,

nice smile

and jovial attitude."

Big Bamboo.

OTHER
LINKS + PICS + REFS

ELECTRICFEELNOW
ON
P411

(Text or E-mail are still the best ways to contact me - I normally only get on P411 to screen or update!)

https://www.preferred411.com/P106507

PHOTOS
(http://nightmareasally.imgur.com/all)

PLEASE CHECK MY SHOWCASE FOR MORE PHOTOS AND SPECTACULAR REVIEWS!

South/Central INCALL

5-10 min from downtown!

ONLY THREE WORDS OF ADVISE...
LESS IS MORE!
Let me know if you need me to evaluate each show case picture!
Spin Doctor & Image Consultant
Open 24 /7

"We Don't Just Want To Fuck You, We Want To Help"
One compound word of advice, SL-spell-check!
SL.. I always just figured it was because I was too old... And not a spinner... Or a virgin ;-)
SL.. I always just figured it was because I was too old... And not a spinner... Or a virgin ;-) Originally Posted by Eryn
I know hot when I see it! IJS
One compound word of advice, SL-spell-check! Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Huh? Let me have it... what did I screw up?
  • Toyz
  • 08-22-2014, 04:28 PM
SL.. I always just figured it was because I was too old... And not a spinner... Or a virgin ;-) Originally Posted by Eryn
You're NOT a Virgin????

How many of you other Hoogars are not virgins?

I be bein' lied to...