How many concurrent sessions of text message you can track?

A coupe of years ago, I was using a pre-paid Tracphone for the hobby. I usually contacted up to 3 providers through text messages to set up appointments because I knew if I contacted more than 5 providers at once, chances were high for me to mess up with who's who.

Now I am using tablet and Google Voice for text message and it is much easier to tack all the concurrent sessions of text message.

I never thought about the hassle of tracking sessions of text message anymore until recently.

Looks like the problem is much worse on the lady's side.

A provider honestly admitted to me that she had difficulty to track the text message sessions. In a single day, she might have 20 to 50 open sessions and she made some embarrassing mistakes by messing up with who's who.

I am curious how many concurrent sessions of text message you can track?
20 - 50 open text message chat sessions?? Wow…I'm glad I don't list my phone number out there. I won't have time to do anything else all day!!
Shot Gun Hobbying... send out 5-10 and see what hits. Set A, B, C & D plan. Its the only way to keep your batting average where you want it to be.
  • Loxly
  • 08-24-2014, 02:56 PM
I have enough problems just keeping myselves straight. This is sounding like something out of "Sybil".
Using Google Voice you can look back as far as you want. As long as you keep the clients you have already met contact saved you should be able to look at any text message thread ever made through Google Voice.