Review help

Wanting to write my first review, but no idea where to start. Any help on how or where to go on the site to get started is appreciated
Yeah I read that, I guess my question is less about formatting than it is finding a link or whatever to prompt me to the review section? Do I email it, write it in a forum, etc? Bc I didn't see any "write a review " hyperlinks or anything
Yeah I read that, I guess my question is less about formatting than it is finding a link or whatever to prompt me to the review section? Do I email it, write it in a forum, etc? Bc I didn't see any "write a review " hyperlinks or anything Originally Posted by Teuflehunde03
You mean the big blue "NEW REVIEW" button @ the top left of the review page, immediately above the thread links? THAT "invisible" hyper-link? There's one in the SAME PLACE for each sub-forum: Independent, Agency, Spa, Strip Club & Other.

When you're done reading the sticky, which is a thread on the various review pages, hit the GIANT BLUE BUTTON that says "NEW REVIEW". My God man, if it was a snake it woulda bit ya... Y'know, assuming a snake could come through a computer screen & all.
Congrats on getting your feet wet, devil dog! Its pretty easy actually. I wrote a review of a gentleman once, just for giggles!
You press NEW REVIEW and a blank template appears. Enter all the info in the blank spaces, the date, general location (NEVER put an address!), phone number (if she allows her number shown.), brief activities (the juicy details go in the Rest Of the Story), read it over carefully to see if your info is correct and then press send.
You'll have posted your first review! If there is an issue, you'll hear about it. (See the above less than newbie friendly advice :-P) The MODs are helpful too.
Enjoy, you'll get the hang of it!
If you're on the mobile site, that big blue button is not there. Gotta use the regular site
Stay strong my friend,,,
If there is an issue, you'll hear about it. (See the above less than newbie friendly advice :-P) Originally Posted by Nicolet
Now bebee I was just pullin' his leg... I was teasing, not being actually ugly.
Heh