Great 1st Date

I've had some great 1st sessions and some less than great session - I'd say first sessions but if it's bad the first time there is no need to try again. My favorite one was with a provider who greeted me with no conversation...she opened the door and kissed me like a long lost lover...whispered in my ear how much she needed me and took my ass to bed...we all know the fantasy nature of this world but she was so convincing and passionate...it just blew my mind...amongst other things...how do you like your first date to go?
Just as you described!
And yes it is a fanasy world we are in! I know there are providers out there that will but most providers if not all on the first date needs to insure the security of the date. Of course with proper notice and arraignment anything is possible!
There was a lot of communication ahead of time...made all the difference.
I had an out call that went similar. He wanted a gfe. As soon as I knocked on the door he took off my jacket, led me to the couch, and poured me a glass of Henny.After small talk and donation we undressed each other, kissed passionately all the way to his room, andhad a heated passionate time. I felt like I was w mind reader.