Spitting

I know it's all the same fluid whether it's delivered by slobbering, licking, or spitting, but does anyone else, like me, find the delivery method to be a major part of whether or not saliva is welcome in playtime? I, for one, love to receive a sloppy, slobbering, drooling BJ, but still find "projectile" spitting unappealing.
ditto...I luv sloppy oral on the lil man & his boys....but DO NOT spit on my kitty! Uggghhh!! That is what lube is for...lol!
Kitty gets licked, never spit on.
ditto...I luv sloppy oral on the lil man & his boys....but DO NOT spit on my kitty! Uggghhh!! That is what lube is for...lol! Originally Posted by DallasRain
+1,000
I don't care as long as its wet and lubricated enough for her to give me good head and a HJ combo.

Its the ones that don't use any spit that perturb me. If a lady rubbed lube on my dick whle giving me oral, id consider her very amatuer..........nothing sexy about her industrial sized half used bottle by the bedside wth one mystery pubic hair inside the top cap.......spare me.

I also wouldn't spit on a ladys vagina.....but if you are giving her good head with an active and unlazy tongue you won't need to do that. Who's too old to produce their own saliva..........
ditto...I luv sloppy oral on the lil man & his boys....but DO NOT spit on my kitty! Uggghhh!! That is what lube is for...lol! Originally Posted by DallasRain
If I employ saliva as pussy lube, it's by licking, either directly or by licking my fingers and then applying it that way.
I don't like to have an overly sloppy oral experience.
And I definitely don't spit on the gates of heaven.
I say bring on the spit! I love during a sloppy BBJ when the girl starts stroking and spits on it and keeps going. Makes GREAT video too. (When video is allowed by provider that is.)
I love it!! I promise not to spit on da kitty cuz my tongue skills will make it wet enough.
Active spitting I would find kinda gross and I would do it to a woman. If she drools while doing BJ, that's fine