I wonder what The 0zombie Kings alias was?

Could it be "BarrylikesDick@commufedcollec tivist"? http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2643...-ari-lieberman

President Obama has provoked even greater concern regarding Hillary Clinton’s far-reaching email scandal with revelations that he used an undisclosed pseudonym in email communications that were routed through her private email server. The email dates back to 2012 during Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state and information relating to it was disclosed by the FBI as the agency released its second batch of documents in connection with its investigation of Clinton’s alleged inappropriate handling of government emails and possible security breaches.

During the course of the Bureau’s interview with Huma Abedin, one of Clinton’s closest advisors, investigators showed her the email. A shocked Abedin then asked, “How is that not classified?” according to the FBI report. She then asked if she could keep a copy of the email but it is not known whether the FBI assented to her request.

The word “congratulations” was written in the email’s subject heading. Aside from that and the president’s use of an undisclosed pseudonym, little is known about the about the substance of the mysterious 2012 email and White House lawyers have refused to disclose it citing the “presidential communications privilege” but Abedin’s reaction to it provides some clues.
  • DSK
  • 09-26-2016, 06:19 PM
Could it be "BarrylikesDick@commufedcollec tivist"? http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2643...-ari-lieberman Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Maybe it was HalfWhiteGayMuslim@gmail.com?

I could be wrong...
http://freedomoutpost.com/hillary-ro...broke-the-law/

“This revelation is shocking on a number of levels. First and foremost let’s re-state the headline: the President of the United States used a fake email address with a fake name to communicate with the Secretary of State in his own administration. This clearly reveals the President’s knowledge of Hillary Clinton’s illegal activities throughout her tenure as Secretary of State. He had previously claimed, in interviews with CBS news, that he had learned of Hillary’s illegalities through “the news”.

“CBS News senior White House correspondent Bill Plante asked Mr. Obama when he learned about her private email system after his Saturday appearance in Selma, Alabama. ‘The same time everybody else learned it through news reports,’ the president told Plante. Mr. Obama’s comments follow a long week of media scrutiny surrounding Hillary Clinton’s private email address and the ‘home-brewed’ server that hosted it. The policy of my administration is to encourage transparency, which is why my emails, the BlackBerry I carry around, all those records are available and archived,” Mr. Obama said. I’m glad that Hillary’s instructed that those emails about official business need to be disclosed.”

Secondly, this revelation clearly and obviously reveals Hillary Clinton’s criminal intent, something FBI Director Comey claimed was “impossible to prove” during the investigation into Hillary’s email activities. So let me get this straight, the FBI Director of the United States knew the President of the United States was using an alias to email his own administration but you can’t prove criminal intent? Turn in your badge Director Comey, turn in your law degree and be glad you aren’t arrested for malpractice. While you’re at it reserve a cell for you, the President whose own illegal activity continues to be impressive, and the Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton.

As the government itself attempts to cover the illegal activity of it’s own “leaders”, it’s time for a non-politician to shake up the status quo.”
Obama is a liar. That's not news.
Birds of a feather ya know.