Pre date? Date only?

When i started this hobby i was sooo nervous i had to drink a lot! Lol. Then i wanted to meet the guy in public to see if we hit it off. As i became more brave, didnt need to drink, but it was fun!
Anyone interested? Too paranoid you could see someone?
How bout just a date? I public, flirting. Then end it but be pumped for the session u set up! I get lonely and just want company of a cool guy. Maybe kiss goodnight.
So the tricky part..lenghth of time and donation?
Ideas?
Depends what you think. If you meet out, or pick you up, take you out for a nice lunch/dinner, drinks, he pays and pays for the session when he takes you home. Is that fair to you? I don't know, I'm just asking. Curious
I see what you did there, lass.
I still do that but the opposite. I go to dinner or lunch after. Just to make the friendship more than sex. So i fell ya
Well when they ask my donation i dont want to throw out a number thats ridiculous! Too high or too low. I mean playtime is a set donation but having dinner is not the same obviously. But it is my time. I could be seeing another client during that time, technically. So from that standpoint, is it my time you are donating for? Or what we are doing during that time? All of it is fun! I am just trying to get a discussion going to see how common this is and if so, how do you determine donation? I know we are all different and some are willing to be generous and some are saying no way! Maybe its too personal.
I really want some range or something. Maybe if the ladies could pm me how they do it? Dont need any negative comments from any clients. Enough negativity on here now.

Depends what you think. If you meet out, or pick you up, take you out for a nice lunch/dinner, drinks, he pays and pays for the session when he takes you home. Is that fair to you? I don't know, I'm just asking. Curious Originally Posted by BookemDano
I see what you did there, lass. Originally Posted by Medulla
And just what would you like to read about here sir? Do you have anything to say in order to contribute to our board?
I see you have been here for a little over 5 months.
You have 5 posts and zero reviews.
Not very helpful. I bet those 5 posts you wrote are all negative.
So you want a donation to go eat with someone?
I offer a dinner/lunch or/ voice cream out after at no extra.......usually w my repeat friends...as a special treat.They pick up the tab and I Definately enjoy their extra time!
Are you advertising this as a service? Then just set a price. If you are wanting people to spend time with you for your enjoyment... that's different. That's like a real date.
Not advertising this. Had a new client express interest in doing a 5 hr date
2 hours dinner
1 approx hour play
2 hrs approx watching a movie and cuddling

I have never had such a request and wasnt sure how to respond when he asked what the total donation would be. I came here for feedback, suggestions and the experience of others.

Its worked out. I just asked him what his donation was to several other ladies he has done this type of Saturday night date. So he told me! I should have just done that in the first place. When i bring up topics to discuss with my "eccie family" I usually just get rude comments, snide remarks and get it called a threAD. Of course if i knew a guy and liked him as a good friend or even romantically, this would be a different conversation. Some of you know what can happen when you trust a man and consider him a friend. Probably cant say his name without getting in trouble. I think i am going to stop posting "thought provoking" ideas or questions here.

QUOTE=cmore197474;1061928350]Are you advertising this as a service? Then just set a price. If you are wanting people to spend time with you for your enjoyment... that's different. That's like a real date.[/QUOTE]
Its ironic as i read thru coed and see all these travelers saying when they are coming to town with photos even! Everyone is so excited, welcoming and complimentary. Nobody accuses them of that being a threAD at all
There are some in every crowd SS, don't let it get to you. very much looking forward to meeting you. You seem like a very nice lady to me....)
Your thought provoking question was very confusing. About 6 question marks, and you said "i get lonely and want company. how about just a date, any body interested". It makes it sound like you are asking guys to take you out on a regular date the way you phrased your question.
I offer a dinner/lunch or/ voice cream out after at no extra.......usually w my repeat friends...as a special treat.They pick up the tab and I Definately enjoy their extra time! Originally Posted by DallasRain
+1 if weve met before and enjoy each others company and they would like to grab something to eat or a drink as long as they cover the tab thats good with me yeah its our time but its their time too and sometimes its just nice to have the company and get out for a while
I have no problem with threADs and frankly this place has become ridiculously boring for many reasons. so I for one welcome some conversation.

I cannot drink anymore as I am now weaksauce and get shithammered off a thimble of Carolanns due to a medical condition. But I have been known to go on civvy dates with a nice lady once in a while and cover the tab. If we happen have a pre-existing relationship from other interactions, then it's just a night out between friends. If we don't then I look at it as a date with a possibility of establishing that relationship afterward.

So in short, what Annabell said.