Do Hobbyists find that pics with Chiefs or Royals attire assist with identifying legit local Providers?

It seems to me that girls that post pics with local reference are so much more legit than all the other fake or scam advertisements.

Do you all feel the same?

PS in celebration of the Chiefs advancement to the Super Bowl, may I invite our favorite local providers post some Chiefs themed sexy pics?

Great way to show Team Support!!

PSS: I wonder what the Provider scene looks like in Miami during Super Bowl week...
Miami expensive but very much fun...
A local sports team outfit makes me think local. A traveling girl might not want to spend money on a shirt/Jersey. Still with the Super Bowl, I wouldn't put it past a traveling girl to wear one in her ads. Maybe offer a special to get more business because when she booked her trip, the Super Bowl wasn't even imagined.
As for some pics, maybe some red body paint.
I am sure the Super Bowl will have plenty of girls working. If I was going to the game, a agency girl. Local LE will be going after the easy low hanging fruit.
I have some pics with the chiefs beads I bought in new orleans..but can't post due to rules here
I have some pics with the chiefs beads I bought in new orleans..but can't post due to rules here Originally Posted by DallasRain
What, just the beads.
I put the chiefs beads hanging frm my booty lol

I think the only way to know a provider is legit is to research her posts and reviews.
i like a local flavor to the pics over the studio centerfold pics - and hopefully the pics are real recent and hopefully a couple of them left the airbrush alone...
It doesn't hurt. Best thing though is pics with NO FILTERS. I am not attracted to cartoons. Seeing someone that looks REAL gets me much more excited because it looks like what I might actually see in person.