Hair Extensions The Safe Way

• R.M.
  • 09-17-2010, 09:32 PM
Before and after pictures. My prices start at 125.00 Ladies I will be grandfathering and I have a incall location or outcall if preferred.
I use I tip extensions . Cut and color also available. I am located in the Heights in Houston.References available upon request.

Before

After

Damn I would almost drive 2 Texas just 4 u!!!
Looks awesome girl!!!!
  • R.M.
  • 09-19-2010, 03:29 AM
Thank you very much.Put up ad up here and on p411 and come visit us in Houston and get your hair on
Damn, I wish I would have known this a week ago. I just ordered from my hairstylist and I can't back out. This is a great deal.
Come to Dallas!! =)
  • R.M.
  • 09-20-2010, 07:55 AM
Come to Dallas!! =) Originally Posted by AmberXoXo

I am on the way there I believe Miss December will be working with me she does all the massages facials and what not.Im planning a hair party and spa day for the Dallas and Houston ladies. I am located in the Heights very central to most providers... Pm me for any other information...
Also ladies I am available for makeup and hair for your photo shoots. I work in theatre and film and I love what I do. Any Houston ladies that is a massage therapist and would like to work together contact me.
Waaa-aaah! I wish I lived in Houston! No one here knows how to do decent extensions and I can't do 'em on myself.

• R.M.
  • 09-20-2010, 06:23 PM
Waaa-aaah! I wish I lived in Houston! No one here knows how to do decent extensions and I can't do 'em on myself.

Originally Posted by Bella_HHD

I do tour and I'm getting ready to hit the road where are you? Maybe I can come to you and have a hair party...
wish u were in austin
  • R.M.
  • 09-21-2010, 11:36 AM
I am only two hours away if there is enough interest I can travel to Austin
I am very Interested!

Come on Austin Ladies anyone else?!
  • R.M.
  • 09-21-2010, 02:13 PM
2 or 3 more ladies that will buy your own hair and I will be on the way to Austin for a hair party
2 or 3 more ladies that will buy your own hair and I will be on the way to Austin for a hair party Originally Posted by Reese McClain

reminds me of 'locks of love", an excellent organization!

http://www.locksoflove.org/

wait you meant chopping off my hair??? ACCK!
  • R.M.
  • 09-21-2010, 05:08 PM
reminds me of 'locks of love", an excellent organization!

http://www.locksoflove.org/

wait you meant chopping off my hair??? ACCK! Originally Posted by ANAnAustin
No what that means is that you buy the i tip hair extentions and I put them in. I think your miss understanding me
When will you be in Dallas?