After CL went down..

What are people using after CL took there Adult sections down?
Backpage
Or listcrawler
for mw4m section?
for mw4m section? Originally Posted by ponomo
That's the million dollar question. I banged so many hot wives off that. Who fills that void? My guess is SDC or someother swing site
If anybody finds a place, please post it here!!
That's the million dollar question. I banged so many hot wives off that. Who fills that void? My guess is SDC or someother swing site Originally Posted by trifreak
Lucky you
All I got was fucking Spam
Fuck CL
It seems that www.doublelist.com is essentially a clone of the old CL personals section. Haven't tried it yet but it looks like it could be legit and not completely flooded by spambots.
It seems that www.doublelist.com is essentially a clone of the old CL personals section. Haven't tried it yet but it looks like it could be legit and not completely flooded by spambots. Originally Posted by hguytx
Interesting, thanks for bringing that to our attention. I found this "fine print" at the bottom of the page curious--as well as it seems it just went online 4/1, as none of the postings were older than that.

NOTE: This site is acting as a temp replacement for the personals websites! It is brand new. We are working on it. We are adding cities and capabilities in the next few days. In the meanwhile, please post and and contribute to the growing community and have fun!

Temp replacement? Hmmm...

While I would not say "so many" like Tri, I did score up a couple of couples looking for a guy to bang the wife over the years. Honestly, you usually need to expand your horizons (i.e. willing to go a little older or heavier or butterface) and be willing for the guy to watch, but there are plenty of hubbys into that thing or (especially older) hubbys who have lost their ability and are comfortable enough to make sure the wife still gets hers. Of course, many are seeking that BBC or any color horse cock (which always counted me out), so if you are hanging low, your options might have been more numerous.

The MF4M is definitely the only thing about CL Personals that I will be missing. The F4M sections were so full of spam, that even though I occasionally ran across a real deal, it really was too much effort vs. reward. And the other sections were not my thing--although a few of my gay and bi friends are really lamenting the death of CL personals. Seems if you were willing to give or take a cock, you had options a plenty.