Could the Pastor be a Member Here? I Hope Not..

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/fort...on-allegations

right in our backyard, and I never heard of this "Church".. you would think picketers would be out every weekend, although the Church looks like it holds 40 people.. maybe not worth the bother?

typical hypocrite Pastor.

Hell, I know I have driven by several times, on my way to Lieu's Vietnamese Restaurant (best in Fort Worth, btw) down the street.
Ok, i got found out but it was fun while it last.
Now i have to go and start a cult so i can have free kitty from my new found sheeps. That's right, I am going to be a sheep farmer. lol.
  • BLM69
  • 01-09-2019, 09:06 AM
So the pastor is a hypocrite, visits prostitutes, gambles and smokes trees? He'll fit in here just fine....
Fucker is probably already on here. Id like to know how he got outed though, poor fuck
So the pastor is a hypocrite, visits prostitutes, gambles and smokes trees? He'll fit in here just fine.... Originally Posted by BLM69
At least he is not molesting altar boys like many colleagues in his profession including deacons, priests, archbishops, bishops, cardinals and the Pope do.
"Let HE/She who is without sin cast the first stone" Discretion is the better part of Valor.
  • 01-10-2019, 11:31 AM
It’s always the self righteous that are the worse. No one is without sin...
  • BLM69
  • 01-10-2019, 01:43 PM
I'm sure there's a few pastors playing in here, any of them wanna fess up?
I'm reminded of the time Lexy Laye related to me her horror and dismay when her client showed up and she recognized him as a big time Dallas Televangelist.
I've seen a pastor on here...😇🙏🏽🙌🏽
I have seen a pastor or two myself....they said I am a godsend!
He is a weasel.
  • jwood
  • 01-11-2019, 06:35 AM
Most pastors get it for free, js
I'm reminded of the time Lexy Laye related to me her horror and dismay when her client showed up and she recognized him as a big time Dallas Televangelist. Originally Posted by mtabsw
if she told you his name, please PM it to me.. I promise I won't tell!
  • BLM69
  • 01-11-2019, 08:00 AM
Pastors are known to give blessings, I have no idea they were giving hobby blessings