Encounter: Looked for Summer but was surprised with Mia: DT

Date: 10/16/2019
Name: D and T Spa
Phone: 512-468-9663
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 183 and technology, East side of 183 in center.
Activities: Fbsm, L1, Ne, Se
Hair Length and Color: Black Very long hair, went to around her waist. Silky smooth.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very attractive, one of the top 5 I have seen at DandT. She isn’t tall, probably a hint above 5’. Great body though looks like she works out, a to b cups (most likely a), had a good but for how small she was.
Recommendation: Yes
Same thing for me - I had called to book an appointment with Summer and was greeted by Mia instead. I’ve seen Mia numerous times back in the day at Sakura and Old Rose so I was extremely happy to see her again. She’s definitely an ATF and I hope she stays around for a while.

I’m pretty sure she is not 25 but of course she looks it - cute as a button combined with a great session.
"...Summer and was greeted by Mia instead. I’ve seen Mia numerous times back in the day at Sakura and Old Rose so I was extremely happy to see her again...."

Is this the same Mia that was at 'China Massage' located in Cedar Park? Very slender, known for advance PM technique?
The very same Mia.
lol Mia is in her late 40s. you guys really have a hard time telling an Asian woman's age huh.
Yes, she has a loyal following though. Hope she stays there a while.
I know everyone wants 20 year olds, but the best options are the ones over 40 in Austin. There several that provide very nice options on a daily basis
PSA: Just say no to CBJ