AOC modifies her health care position

Oh what a surprise.
Clearly now following the DNC position. So... she wants nationals support for reelection?
Highly amused that she's selling out for the political retirement and healthcare that's available to federal politicians

https://news.yahoo.com/aoc-lowers-ex...212943695.html

But does she even understand the healthcare situation?

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/aoc-compl...-one-should-go

Btw, currently in Murray Hill, NYC so I couldn't resist
I would like to shoot a big wad of sperm inside her.
  • oeb11
  • 02-15-2020, 04:14 PM
just an election year gambit - she does not believe athe "Truth" in what she is espousing.

If she survives another election - she will be right back to the Soylent green new Deal as the savior of the planet;
I would like to shoot a big wad of sperm inside her. Originally Posted by Clay Media

so you like horse face chicks?
^^^^^ With that picture I could see her doing on of those 100 men facial bukkake videos .....
just an election year gambit - she does not believe athe "Truth" in what she is espousing.

If she survives another election - she will be right back to the Soylent green new Deal as the savior of the planet; Originally Posted by oeb11
And you’ll keep chirping about her, won’t yous?
As will others HH.
She's surprisingly turning into a professional politician. Apparently the other local dim challenger and the Repub challenger have got her to worship the DNC.
She's not helping her local district at all, and she's had over a year to do something.
on her face,, just saying
  • WTF
  • 02-17-2020, 07:22 AM
I would like to shoot a big wad of sperm inside her. Originally Posted by Clay Media
You'd have to spit it out your mouth the way you suck White Supremacist dick
  • oeb11
  • 02-17-2020, 07:46 AM
Thank you - ftw - cogent and constructive - No - just Hateful.

Fascist DPST!!!
^^^^^ With that picture I could see her doing on of those 100 men facial bukkake videos ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
so you like horse face chicks? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
on her face,, just saying Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Thank you - ftw - cogent and constructive - No - just Hateful.

Fascist DPST!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
What a fucking hypocrite yous are, missy!

So all of these comments are OK by yous, but the one from WTF is hateful?

Not only are yous self important, but yous have exposed your lack of mental capacity, oebsy. Maybe it’s a hormone imbalance. Maybe yous should see your gynecologists.

Give your piss flaps a tug, Sally!
What a fucking hypocrite yous are, missy!

So all of these comments are OK by yous, but the one from WTF is hateful?

Not only are yous self important, but yous have exposed your lack of mental capacity, oebsy. Maybe it’s a hormone imbalance. Maybe yous should see your gynecologists.

Give your piss flaps a tug, Sally! Originally Posted by HoeHummer