Email Address: sexyvanessaink@gmail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=348047
City: FWB
State: Florida
Address: MS. Inks Manor
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Kissing, Toys, bbbj, HJ, Cowgirl, K9, Mish, CIM
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long, silky and wavy.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Native/First Nations
Physical Description: Absolutely gorgeous. Vanessa is a short spinner type, wonderfully toned and athletic. He skin is flawless to the touch. If you've seen her photos and had any doubt if she could possibly be that beautiful, let me be the one to tell you, she IS that beautiful. The way she can smile with her eyes will lock you in place.
Recommendation: Yes
  • GTLC
  • 10-29-2020, 03:53 AM
Been hobbying for almost 4 years. Vanessa was one of my encounters at the beginning, and she is still in my Top 3 providers that I've ever seen. Amazing woman and world-class service!
Been hobbying for almost 4 years. Vanessa was one of my encounters at the beginning, and she is still in my Top 3 providers that I've ever seen. Amazing woman and world-class service! Originally Posted by GTLC
Similar past for me ive been thru who knows how many and rarely find one that comes close to being as awesome as Vannessa. My favorite word to describe her is AWESOME.
Damn Malkavian, you are approaching the legendary Blackbirds prosaic ability. I almost came just reading your ROS :-).