BDAY PLANS!!

My bday is this Sat. 5/22 And I've yet to really plan anything, but I do have a crazy part idea I want to try out that includes swings, a pole, sexy ladies, and sexy board members. I would just need to find the right location to have it. And this will be an invite only party to verified members and sexy providers.

If I can pull together my plans then I will have my party 5/29 or 6/2 to give me ample time to put the party together.

This will most likely be the last time that I bring this up in an open forum BUT if you want in on my Bday plans start sending in your verification, and email now so I can get that out of the way

Ladies if you are interested email me as well!!!
Did you get my verification request yet?

Check your PM.
Oh this is good, I will be in Houston around that time, I will be there, just to look your booty girl...ooooooo weeeee! I love big booty women. I'll be sending my info
Sounds like a Gemini is planing something wicked!!!......Count me in...........
My bday is this Sat. 5/22 And I've yet to really plan anything, but I do have a crazy part idea I want to try out that includes swings, a pole, sexy ladies, and sexy board members. I would just need to find the right location to have it. And this will be an invite only party to verified members and sexy providers.

If I can pull together my plans then I will have my party 5/29 or 6/2 to give me ample time to put the party together.

This will most likely be the last time that I bring this up in an open forum BUT if you want in on my Bday plans start sending in your verification, and email now so I can get that out of the way

Ladies if you are interested email me as well!!! Originally Posted by AmayaMoore
You have risen to the top of your profession and have been rewarded by it... for your birthday you should consider giving something back to the industry... like ...oh, I don't know...sayyyyy...donate a session to the oldest/ugliest board member...(uh... that would be me) ... in all actuality... the 5 minutes it takes won't take away from the rest of your birthday activities...
STRIP CLUB!!!!!!!!
It wont be at a strip club... I've heard how the SC social went in Dec. and I care not to repeat that lol

So, it will be something private. Lots of drinks, I'll invite a few stripper friends, and we'll all have a great time...

Now who is going to bring my cake? lol
Yeah, I think that would be a better deal. Do all the invites via PM's and not in the open.
Yeah, I think that would be a better deal. Do all the invites via PM's and not in the open. Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
You got it!
Happy Birthday sexy!!! Do it up "Dallas Rain" style..lol!!!

smooches!!
It wont be at a strip club... I've heard how the SC social went in Dec. and I care not to repeat that lol
Originally Posted by AmayaMoore
I must have missed that one.
Club CAVE seems to fit the decription.
I must have missed that one. Originally Posted by surcher
I don't think she was here then so she probably didn't hear the story from someone that was actually there... if only there was someone we know who was there that would be willing to exchange what he knows ...for something she does... Surcher...uh... you know anyone that fits that description
lemme see....not a sc but poles, girls, drinks....hummmmm no brainer.....please let me in that dream. i promise to not wet myself.... lol red bulls here i come.....