Jax AMPs

Saw some ads and texted a few. I got responses saying come on from ocean, sunshine. And riyu all in jax.
Any recommendations? Feel free to PM.

Thank you!
Ocean, then sunshine, then ru. In that order. None have had very impressive staff recently
Ocean, then sunshine, then ru. In that order. None have had very impressive staff recently Originally Posted by Bubba_3000

Thank you for the reply. Is there anything better around the lr/ nlr/ conway area?
They are all, about the same. Just decide if you do or don’t care about the massage. If you don’t care, say the magic words and relax
Haha. I don't know the magic words. I wish there was something closer to nlr/ lr than jacksonville.
This is just my opinion you may think differently. 6 months ago I would've told you Ocean hands down, no contest, easily. I would have told you Ocean is the NBA of Jacksonville shops and the other two are the G-league and WNBA. As of now September 2023 I would tell you to pick your poison. That's just me though.
There is a place in downtown. Magic words are “soft touch”
Pm you bubba!
Please Pm
Mr too!
Isn't May at Ocean?
Who is at OCEAN lately?
Anybody visited last week?
Riyu or what ever it’s called got a new lady this past week I was being introduced to her while I was leaving. Seemed nice enough and willing to make introductions. I haven’t been back up since so can’t report on her massage skills yet.