Witness testifies Trayvon was a racist

I never said there were did I ?

[It sounds like Zimmerman says under his breath, ‘F-ing coons’ at 2:22]

I simply posted the 911 text and let idiots and racists decide for themselves Originally Posted by CJ7
First of all, you did not post the text of the 911 call. You posted what another idiot, like you, thought Zimmerman muttered under his breath. This crap was debunked a long time ago, which even you seem to be acknowledging now in post 357.

And like LL said, you were trying to show that Zimmerman is a racist when you said "smell the racism" right before you posted that it sounded like Zimmerman said "fucking coons".

And LL, when you said CBJ7 was "intellectually handicapped", you were being way too nice. Whoever coined the phrase, "You can't fix stupid", had to have been thinking about CBJ7 at the time. LOL.
  • CJ7
  • 07-02-2013, 03:44 PM
First of all, you did not not post the text of the 911 call. You posted what another idiot, like you, thought Zimmerman muttered under his breath. This crap was debunked a long time ago, which even you seem to be acknowledging now in post 357.

And like LL said, you were trying to show that Zimmerman is a racist when you said "smell the racism" right before you posted that it sounded like Zimmerman said "fucking coons".

And LL,when you said CBJ7 was "intellectually handicapped", you were being way too nice. Whoever coined the phrase, "You can't fix stupid", had to have been thinking about CBJ7 at the time. LOL. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

and youre full of shit
and youre full of shit Originally Posted by CJ7

LMAO! That's the best you could come back with?
  • CJ7
  • 07-02-2013, 03:51 PM
LMAO! That's the best you could come back with? Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

youre so full of shit that's all you deserve

in fact, youre so full of shit ...

The End
youre so full of shit that's all you deserve

in fact, youre so full of shit ...

The End Originally Posted by CJ7

HAHAHAHA!

Yeah I knew "The End" was near for you!
They will let him go. Originally Posted by ExNYer
They did and "they" are continuing to do so.
leading idiots around by the ear and listening to their excuses should be a new sport

That’s the latest take from one of the news organizations, CNN, that earlier had reported -- it seems, erroneously -- that Zimmerman had uttered the phrase “f---ing coon” in his 911 call.
“It doesn’t sound like a slur anymore,” CNN features reporter Gary Tuckman said to host Wolf Blitzer on Wednesday. “It sounds like – and we wanted to leave it up to the viewer – but it sounds like we’re hearing the swear word at first and the word ‘cold.’”
The CNN reversal came after the quality of the audio recording was improved and analyzed by a second independent expert, who determined Zimmerman had been talking about the unusually cold Florida weather the night of the shooting
Originally Posted by CJ7
Then why did you post the quoted version with the "possible" slur in it ....

.. approving the suggestion ..?

CJ:
"can you read idiot? wake up and smell the racism ...

911 tape ... ready?

Zimmerman:
The back entrance.

NOTE: Read what? To smell the "racism"? ............. Jeff Toobin's analysis?
Are you crawfishing or crabbing?
  • CJ7
  • 07-02-2013, 04:17 PM
Then why did you post the quoted version with the "possible" slur in it ....

.. approving the suggestion ..?

CJ:
"can you read idiot? wake up and smell the racism ...

911 tape ... ready?

Zimmerman:
The back entrance.

NOTE: Read what? To smell the "racism"? ............. Jeff Toobin's analysis?
Are you crawfishing or crabbing? Originally Posted by LexusLover

read 357 then maybe you'll know, no?
and BTW, Clark was on a panel with 3 other lawyers that agreed with her Originally Posted by CJ7
If she had on one of those hot slit skirt specials she wore during the Simpson trial, I can imagine they agreed with anything she said ..... you do!
  • CJ7
  • 07-02-2013, 04:33 PM
If she had on one of those hot slit skirt specials she wore during the Simpson trial, I can imagine they agreed with anything she said ..... you do! Originally Posted by LexusLover

yeah well, they were all sitting at a table, cant say ... if I wanted to see squirrel shots I'd watch Fox, seems like everything those bimbos have to offer the moron rightwngers agree with
  • WTF
  • 07-02-2013, 04:44 PM
If she had on one of those hot slit skirt specials she wore during the Simpson trial, I can imagine they agreed with anything she said ..... you do! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Maybe she can tell a knock knock joke like the Zim man's lawyer!
read 357 then maybe you'll know, no? Originally Posted by CJ7
Well, after all that, I'm glad you finally conceded that Zimmerman was not acting from any racism ... and he really didn't utter any racial slurs "under his breath" after all. Thanks.

Pssst. Don't tell WTF. It'll just confuse him.
  • WTF
  • 07-02-2013, 04:50 PM
You can be found not guilty of manslaughter.

As I said. The charge is almost a moot point, enough reasonable doubt has been created for a not guilty verdict on just about anything the judge charges the jury with. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You can be found not guilty if you do not carry a gun to a position that the community advises you not to carry a gun to and that you do not go following citizens that have done nothing wrong on foot. All of which is wtf Zimmerman did and why he will be convicted of manslaughter. Anybody want bet me JewishLawyer tries and beats me out of the 100 bucks the cheap Asian immigrant fucking bastard bet me?
  • WTF
  • 07-02-2013, 04:52 PM
Well, after all that, I'm glad you finally conceded that Zimmerman was not acting from any racism ... and he really didn't utter any racial slurs "under his breath" after all. Thanks.

Pssst. Don't tell WTF. It'll just confuse him. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Zimmerman profiled Martin because he was black and wore a hoodie. Do I think Zimmerman is a KKK type racist? No. That is just another reason why he will be convicted of manslaughter.
  • CJ7
  • 07-02-2013, 05:01 PM

Pssst. Don't tell WTF. It'll just confuse him. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I didn't say that either ... the 911 tape clearly has him saying " these assholes THEY always get away" ...who is THEY ? just so happens the asshole he was referring to was dressed like a black kid dresses, Zimmerman knew he was black before he made the comment ..

Zimmerman:
We’ve had some break-ins in my neighborhood and there’s a real suspicious guy. It’s Retreat View Circle. The best address I can give you is 111 Retreat View Circle.
This guy looks like he’s up to no good or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around looking about. [00:25]
911 dispatcher:
OK, is he White, Black, or Hispanic?
Zimmerman:
He looks black.
911 dispatcher:
Did you see what he was wearing?
Zimmerman:
Yeah, a dark hoodie like a gray hoodie. He wore jeans or sweat pants and white tennis shoes. He’s here now … he’s just staring. [00:42]
911 dispatcher:
He’s just walking around the area, the houses? OK.
Zimmerman:
Now he’s staring at me. [00:48]
911 dispatcher:
OK, you said that’s 1111 Retreat View or 111?
Zimmerman:
That’s the clubhouse.
911 dispatcher:
He’s near the clubhouse now?
Zimmerman:
Yeah, now he’s coming toward me. He’s got his hands in his waist band.
And he’s a black male.[1:03]
911 dispatcher:
How old would you say he is?
Zimmerman:
He’s got something on his shirt. About like his late teens.
911 dispatcher:
Late teens?
Zimmerman:
Uh, huh.
Something’s wrong with him. Yep, he’s coming to check me out.
He’s got something in his hands. I don’t know what his deal is. [01:20]
911 dispatcher:
Let me know if he does anything, OK?
Zimmerman:
OK.
911 dispatcher:
We’ve got him on the wire. Just let me know if this guy does anything else.
Zimmerman:
OK.
These assholes. They always get away