URL / Website: http://backpage24.com/index/detail/id/189319.html
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Business park at Amherst Dr
Activities: FBSM, L1, NE/SE over clothes
Hair Length and Color: Dark long black hair down to her back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: REALLY pretty, short mid-age asian lady. Tight body with a nice petite ass and what appeared to be big tits (later found out her bra was heavily padded). One of the prettier asian ladies I've seen. She wouldn't be out of place at Crystal or OG Rose. She was wearing tight mini shorts that showed off her perfect smooth legs and tight fitting top that hugged her breasts. Really polite and flirty, spoke decent enough english to hold a conversation. Easily a 9/10 in terms of looks
Recommendation: Yes
  • Twix
  • 12-01-2019, 12:47 AM
I hadn’t heard of that one I hit the link it takes a longtime to load . Any whooo.... Good Review! Ooooohhh yeaaah buddy !!! =P
I hadn’t heard of that one I hit the link it takes a longtime to load . Any whooo.... Good Review! Ooooohhh yeaaah buddy !!! =P Originally Posted by Twix
Yeah I just realized that. On desktop it loads properly, but on mobile it freaks out. These backpage clones are really shitty, and will probably give your device HIV if you don't use an adblocker lol Anyways you get the info by searching the phone number on google: 512-599-1169
Update: I went back again with a bigger donation, and instead she persuaded me to try 4 hand. The other woman was old, and ugly AF. Total waste of money and I was cheated.

My impression is that extras aren't a possibility here. At least with the current lineup.

My belief that 4 hand is a waste of money was also reaffirmed after this visit. DT seems to be the only place that can do that reliably

name 69. Excellent info
That's a fantastic review. Lots of good information, thanks.