Who is your ATF and why?

Curious to see who seems to be the most favorited down in the valley and why.
Amberlynn, Kati, The dolls, Gio, but they’re not here anymore :,( no more valley talent
There are many that can be considered, but choosing one is near impossible. All the talent we had here before are definitely missed, the dolls, the "milf" group that were here before
Ok to make this easier. Who is your ATF at this moment in time and why?
Nataly she had the face and body that would make you want to pound harder and harder, would take it and enjoy it I would pay anything to make her my fuck doll again. The dolls were not far behind any three of them were a guaranteed time how I miss them.

Now currently I would prob go with Vanessa she’s a milf, knock out body and can take a pounding not a replacement for Nataly or the dolls but comes close in my opinion.
Vanessa at the Spa in McAllen is great! I wish the dolls or at least amberlynn would come back, she was a hot milf!
AndreaRGV
Yessica956
I gotta agree with Pepe956.. She just knew how to take care of a man. Fucked and never watched the clock. And sucked dick like a champ. Dick riding skills were A+.
AndreaRGV
Originally Posted by cazper
Where is the info for her? Never heard of her or seen her before.
She is definitely hot as fuck with a big ass. I only saw her once but it was a short visit. She is definitely pricy for the time I spent with her which made my visit a little lackluster but that was on me for not lasting long with her.