Witness testifies Trayvon was a racist

its not racist when a nigger calls another black dude a nigger ,, why is it racist when a white guy calls other white guys crackers? Originally Posted by CJ7
Lol, that seems pretty racist in itself. Maybe you meant to say "it's not racist when a black dude calls another black dude a.....?
She is "a lying sack of shit." Originally Posted by LexusLover
Shit makes good fertilizer .... perhaps "bag of manure" would have been ....

... more socially acceptable to some of the more sensitive racists on here .....

Fertilizer causes things to grow ... expand ... produce ... opportunities. Like trial victories.

"That's because .......

The Political Forum: Trayon Martin’s Gun and Pot photos:
Post # 176 by WTF:

“The case will be won or lost in jury selection.

Say WTF-expert ... what is that "lesser crime"?

"Over Parking"?
Lol, that seems pretty racist in itself. Maybe you meant to say "it's not racist when a black dude calls another black dude a.....? Originally Posted by nwarounder
When these lefties get in trouble ... politically or legally ... they play the race card.

Unfortunately for them, they have not realized ...

.. they have cried "wolf" much too often in the past 8 to 10 years.

The rest of the world knows better. They have shot their wad. The only one they got!

That's because .......

Post # 176 by WTF:

This was WTF's "race card" .... The Joker.
  • WTF
  • 06-28-2013, 01:37 PM
The Zim man is going down faster than Whirly trending Romney! Weren't you trending Romney too, LL? That fuc up make you gun shy to voice an opinion on this trials outcome?
The State has a new "star" ... 1st officer on the scene!

Oops .... back of Zimmerman's pants and jacket wet with grass "all over" ... his front not wet ... except ...

... the wet blood on his face next to and below his swollen and broken nose ... in the photo admitted.

That's from direct examination by the State.
Crackers, I live in the heart of the confederacy and I know some good old boys that call themselves crackers all the time, just like black guys call themselves nigger, hell I been around white guys that called themselves and other white guys nigger, I been around white chicks who say use the word nigger around black guys and nobody even notices.
so no using the word cracker for young people doesn't always mean a racist meaning, I got a good friend, southern boy thru and thru, member of the Sons of Confederate veterans, and he calls himself cracker, and I call him my nigger all the time.
I know a whole lot of you guys on here use the word nigger when talking to your friends about black people, hell, I know I have about black people I think are shady, and called a lot of people that look like rednecks, crackers if the look like Poor White Trash,when talking to a friend, black or white.
so what i'm saying after all of that, saying either of the words don't make you a racists unless you are directing it at someone who will take offense, since it wasn't used in communication with someone who would of taken it as offensive then no it's not racist.
I know that may be a hard concept for some people but that's the way it's viewed.
but my usually descriptive terms when talking about questionable people are
White mother fucker
Black mother fucker
Son of a bitch, when up north, and summa bitch when down south
Bitch
and the ole standards
spic, kike, dago, wop, mick, and many more.
Hell i'm equal opportunity with the slurs
Crackers, I live in the heart of the confederacy and I know some good old boys that call themselves crackers all the time, just like black guys call themselves nigger, hell I been around white guys that called themselves and other white guys nigger, I been around white chicks who say use the word nigger around black guys and nobody even notices.
so no using the word cracker for young people doesn't always mean a racist meaning, I got a good friend, southern boy thru and thru, member of the Sons of Confederate veterans, and he calls himself cracker, and I call him my nigger all the time.
I know a whole lot of you guys on here use the word nigger when talking to your friends about black people, hell, I know I have about black people I think are shady, and called a lot of people that look like rednecks, crackers if the look like Poor White Trash,when talking to a friend, black or white.
so what i'm saying after all of that, saying either of the words don't make you a racists unless you are directing it at someone who will take offense, since it wasn't used in communication with someone who would of taken it as offensive then no it's not racist.
I know that may be a hard concept for some people but that's the way it's viewed. Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
All that doesn't matter in this trial ....

That's because .......

Post # 176 by WTF:

• CJ7
  • 06-28-2013, 01:51 PM
Lol, that seems pretty racist in itself. Maybe you meant to say "it's not racist when a black dude calls another black dude a.....? Originally Posted by nwarounder

stfu you cracker ass bitch

I know a whole lot of you guys on here use the word nigger when talking to your friends about black people, hell, I know I have about black people I think are shady, and called a lot of people that look like rednecks, crackers if the look like PWT,when talking to a friend, black or white.
I know that may be a hard concept for some people but that's the way it's viewed. Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
Perhaps you missed the "creepy ass cracker"? I understand what you are saying and in context words can mean different things or nothing harmful at all. But as a societal rule of thumb, both nigger and cracker are deemed racist comments.

The ironic twist about this case is that there has been absolutely nothing entered into evidence that Zimmerman was a racist as Jesse and Al screamed at the top of their lungs. In fact, what has been entered into evidence was Zimmerman always using the terms black or African American. And quite the opposite when it pertains to Trayvon and how he views white people, or at least Zimmerman.
  • CJ7
  • 06-28-2013, 01:59 PM
problem being, nobody knows whats in Zimmermans heart ... and that's where racism lives
The Zim man is going down faster than Whirly trending Romney! Weren't you trending Romney too, LL? That fuc up make you gun shy to voice an opinion on this trials outcome? Originally Posted by WTF
I'm not going to try and predict the outcome, but I will say if anybody was on top of me and had made my nose look like that and the back of my head being bashed in, they would be dead also.
problem being, nobody knows whats in Zimmermans heart ... and that's where racism lives Originally Posted by CJ7
Correct, but we do know what was in Trayvon's.
I'm not going to try and predict the outcome, but I will say if anybody was on top of me and had made my nose look like that and the back of my head being bashed in, they would be dead also. Originally Posted by nwarounder
It is the State's burden to PROVE that did not happen. It's the State's burden.
It's the State's burden.
It's the State's burden.
It's the State's burden.
It's the State's burden.

Yesterday and today, the State is PROVING it DID HAPPEN. But the State doesn't care ...

That's because .......

Post # 176 by WTF:

• CJ7
  • 06-28-2013, 02:16 PM
Correct, but we do know what was in Trayvon's. Originally Posted by nwarounder
because someone said he is racist ...

heard about a poll this am that claims 3/4 white americans believe Zimmerman is innocent ... about the same stats go with blacks for the black kid

racism?

guess the tv media was correct or close to it ..

According to a new Gallup/USA Today poll, 51 percent of Black people said Zimmerman is “definitely guilty,” while only 10 percent of White people believe he’s guilty. Approximately 20 percent of both Whites and Blacks believe that Zimmerman is “probably guilty.”
The strict racial lines in the sand are apparent in other areas of the poll as well.
73 percent of Black people believe that Zimmerman would have been arrested if Trayvon had been White. Interestingly enough, only 33 percent of non-Hispanic White people believe that race plays a part in how the gunman is being treated.
Not only does White America predominantly believe in Zimmerman’s innocence, 43 percent of them say believe that there is too much media coverage surrounding the case — compared to only 16 percent of Black people who feel the same, according to an earlier Pew Research Center poll.
guess the tv media was correct or close to it ..

According to a new Gallup/USA Today poll, .... according to an earlier Pew Research Center poll. Originally Posted by CJ7
Hopefully "they" will take some polls over the weekend and get the reading on the working people, who were too busy earning a living to answer pollsters' questions and were "on the clock" ................

Of course, they already know the outcome of the trial ....

That's because .......

Post # 176 by WTF: