What is on your travel bucket list?

It's always been my dream to travel around the world. Since I'm not getting any younger, I figure I need to start making the dream come true and I've got a list of places I would love to visit.

So what places are on your travel bucket list?

Mine are:

Bali.
Spain.
Dubai
New Zealand.
Greece
Italy
Brazil
England
Ireland
Scotland
and of course Paris!

Just to name a few of course.

:-)
New Zealand, Iceland, Norway/Sweden/Finland, Australia, Madagascar, Islands of Micronesia.
A fellow travel lover! Awesome!
I had written out a list at one point, but I lost it. I remember the two I really want to do:
A South Pacific island like Micronesia or some such where you stay in a hut that is on stilts out over the water. (Think Couples Retreat without the cheesiness)
I want to do a soccer trip to England and catch a game in the Premiership, Championship, League One and League Two.
London is awesome. Paris was okay, but not my cup of tea. I may try it again someday. My bucket list consists of:

Berlin
Tuscany
Tokyo
Miami
Sydney
Ireland
New Orleans (yeah, I know it's not that far away, I just haven't gotten around to it.)
First of all, you have a great list! Spain is wonderful and beautiful and you won't find nicer people!! We stayed in Madrid for 3 days and in Malaga for 4 and saw 5-6 other smaller towns. Had an awesome time. Ireland and Scotland are very scenic and are interesting as well with some of the best pubs and hardest golf courses on the planet!!! Good luck with the list!!!
Ireland is one of my favorite places ever. It's gorgeous and the people are extremely friendly. I spent time in Germany while in the Army and it was a lot of fun as well. The one place left on my list that I haven't seen is Australia.
Certain parts of Europe
Scandinavia
Parts of Russia
Kaylee's Hot Kitty
I have been to Bahamas...my desired place to retire would be Jamaica!!
The Maritime provinces of Canada are calling my name...New Brunswick, Nova Scotia & Prince Edward Island.

Looks to be a beautiful and adventurous part of our planet.
Nova Scotia is pretty awesome; especially the Cape Breton and southwest coast line.

The beaches of southwest NS are as sandy white as the caribbean; the water can be as clear blue as well. But cold most days. Some days, depending on currents, it it tolerable.

Unlike the US, the NS coast isn't chock full of crap tourism.

The Maritime provinces of Canada are calling my name...New Brunswick, Nova Scotia & Prince Edward Island.

Looks to be a beautiful and adventurous part of our planet. Originally Posted by aubie79
I want to see exotic Thailand , the jewel of southeast Asia. I want to meet interesting and stimulating girls of an ancient culture , and fuck them.
I need to hit a few more continents.

Would love to go to:

Australia
New Zealand
South Korea
England
Ireland
Spain
Portugal
Italy
Germany
Norway
Sweden
Uruguay
Cuba
Czechoslovakia
And Ukraine

I've been to the places I wanted to go in Asia... For some reason I have no desire to go to China.

Of the places I have been I would not return to:
Pakistan
Lima, Peru (although machu picchu is amazing)
India (unless I need inexpensive medical care)

So many cultures to explore!
I have been to a boat load of countries (48) so my bucket list is more like a thimble.

Mauricius
Isle de la reunion
Antartica
Madagascar
Tanzania
Safari in Botswana
Siberia
My top two destinations are Italy and Ireland, then Spain and the French Riviera
being of Italian and Irish descent it would be really interesting to see where my family came from