Als #1 Italian Beef

Just found out that they are finally open in Addison. I had a few in Chicago a couple of years ago and it is one of the best sandwiches I have had. I like mine wet and hot like my women.
Just found out that they are finally open in Addison. I had a few in Chicago a couple of years ago and it is one of the best sandwiches I have had. I like mine wet and hot like my women. Originally Posted by TSPURS123
where at in Addison? a link would be awesome if they're as good as you claim
Mike Ditka is endorsing Al's on the website. That's all I need to know. I'm going; Ditka is God.
  • NYr
  • 02-07-2015, 11:26 AM
FINALLY. I have walked in there twice already to find chairs on top of tables as they were not open yet. I get the combo and you have to get the cheesefries.

They are not as good as Portillos in Chicago, but a close second.

it is located across the street from Hooters....that should make it easy for everyone here to know where it is
Went to Al's today at 12:30, but the doors were closed. An employee saw us leaving and came outside to give us a 15% off coupon. She told us that due to high demand they had run out of food not only today but two previous days this past week.

By the time we had gotten in my car to leave, there were 8 other people coming there to eat. I hope this is an indicator of how good the food is and that the word is spreading.

Hopefully, they will work out the kinks so that they have enough food to meet the demands. I'm definitely trying Al's hot, sweet and wet sandwich out. Just the way pussy should taste.
Got some on Friday night (hardly anyone there-surprised me) and went back on Saturday (was fucking packed) and got me another big beef, dipped, hot peppers and provolone cheese on it. They must lace them with crack cause that somebitch was good! I asked for a Chicago Polish but they were out so I got a Chicago Dog instead- it was ok, the italian beef is the way to go.
Looks like a lot of guys can't wait to get Al's hot beef in their mouths.
I like jays better but al will do now i am waiting for ginos east is going to open some place new the ball park in arlington in the next moth or i cant wait
www.ginoeast.com

Fawlty
Registered Mem
i bileive thay are importing all the food from chicago as to get the real stuff i am looking forward to this
They were gonna have a Blackhawk watch party on Sunday but had to close cause they ran out of just about everything. Haven't gone yet but when I do I plan to get one of EVERYTHING!!!
with ginos east coming soon all we need is portillos that would be nice
Had my first Italian beef Sammy yesterday. It was an epiphany. I loved it so much I thought seriously about going there for dinner too.

I will get provolone next time. But yesterdays was dipped, sweet, and hot. Such goodness.

The corporate guys were there. I interface with them a bunch, letting them know it was my first time, and had a guest with me who hadn't been / tried one either. They all had that great Chi town accent, went out of their way to cater to us. Even gave us 15% discount coupons for the return visit.

Sampled the Italian sausage and the polish sausage. I think I like the Polish better. And I fucking love Chicago style dogs.

Gotta try the chili. Who knew ? But I bet it is damned good.

LOVE LOVE LOVE Als Italian Beef ! Get your tushi over dere...
  • DSK
  • 02-10-2015, 12:49 PM
For a 400-700K investment, you too can own one.
My Buddy Owns it and he signed on for 5 of them in DFW.
Had a great lunch there today and will go back !