Better Call Saul...

Better Call Saul premiers tonight on AMC...

I was a fan of Breaking Bad and am hoping that Vince Gilligan continues his brilliance with this series.

Any thoughts on this?

Remember, when you are in trouble, you don't need a Criminal Attorney, you need a CRIMINAL Attorney...
I will be checking it out as well. Hope it stands up!
So how was it? I didn't personally watch it but I was a big breaking bad fan
Two episodes in....and I enjoyed both.

BB fans will want this to succeed, I would think, and give it every opportunity to do so. We're all fans of Vince's writing and if this keeps the BB franchise going, so be it.

Anyways, we're seeing in these first episodes the "breaking bad" of lawyer James McGill....into "criminal lawyer", Saul Goodman. Stay tuned....more on that....

BTW, Sunday night's debut (after TWD) set a cable network (new) program record.....viewership: 6.9 mil.
Yes, I enjoyed it as well. It is a prequel to BB. The 6 years prior before Walt and Saul met.
I like it so far. Curious to see the next episode, which is why I liked BB.
So far so good. I was a latecomer to the BB party (I binged through it about two weeks last summer), but BCS looks like it's going to be a solid show in its own right. Can't wait for the next installment!
The only way for it to be a 500 dollar car is when a 300 dollar hooker sits inside it...
The only way for it to be a 500 dollar car is when a 300 dollar hooker sits inside it... Originally Posted by Pestivel
The show did have some great lines. I also liked seeing some of the characters show up, doing different things (obviously) from BB, and having that continuity.

But I have to admit, when I first started watching the show, I really didn't think that I would like it. And I'm a HUGE Breaking Bad fan.

The show grew on me. (See the quote above!)

And the second episode was fantastic.

I'm really looking forward to where this storyline goes (so far, we know where it ends up)!

Elisabeth
Episode # 3 wasn't as riveting as the previous one (however) we're still in the process of building story lines, so I get it (ie: each one isn't necessarily going to be a home run).

Looks as though Jimmy saved his own hide by getting his client (Nacho) off the hook though....I do wonder if he'll quickly concoct a plan to get the young embezzler's off, too (if, of course, they swing their biz his way now that the cash...uhhhhh cat's outa the bag.)