ISO condo or apartment ASAP.

Need to find an apartment or condo ASAP. The SO and I are getting seperated after over 21 years and need a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment that faces a nice wooded greenbelt area that's been updated with hardwoods, granites and SS appliances and garages. 1 to 30 miles from Addison....doesn't matter. Price not important. Just need a quiet (I work night shift), safe, and beautiful place by March 1st. Avoiding Irving, Richardson, and Garland. Don't like the newer Euro urban apts either. I'm thinking ones that are several years old or older ones completely renovated.

Any ideas I would really appreciate. Thanks!
There are lots of apartment finder locator sites available and many with reviews. Some will even supply movers for free as part of the service. They all have the tools to help you narrow down the area and amenities you are looking for as well as filter by price.
Word of advice, pick several and take a day to visit them in person unannounced. Like everything else on the Internet looks, suggestions, and reviews can be deceiving.
Even though they might be considered "Euro style" you might want check out the Savoye and Savoye2 apartments in Addison, off Vitruvian. They have the amenities you're wanting, they're in a wide-open space surrounded by green belts, all covered parking. Your choice of floors which they will fix for you: hardwood, polished concrete, carpet. Huge washer/dryers, exercise area, pool. And, each place comes with a wall-mounted hi-def TV.

Almost pulled the trigger a couple years ago myself. From $1,100 to $3,000 if I remember.
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-18-2015, 08:38 AM
Also, Austin Ranch or Thousand Oaks off dnt backs up to a nice green space. Many options on apartment styles.
and SS appliances and garages.

Any ideas I would really appreciate. Thanks! Originally Posted by TrailBlazer
LOL SS Appliances
I know what he means but would really like to see the version that brought to mind
We worked on a nice high rise property off Keller Springs and DNT. The Bonaventure
Thanks for everyone's responses. I have several on my list to check out tomorrow.
You may want to consider getting in touch with a real estate agent.

Instead of relying on the same recirculated apartment lists with the same properties, a realtor can offer more options.

Condos, duplexes, houses. Including, apartments that are usually left out since they may not be the newest properties.

Apartment locators will only have access to the ALS -- apartment listings.

Real estate agents will have access to the ALS, as well as the MLS -- realty listings.

Bonus: Check into sublets. Sometimes a person may not be able to stay the entire duration of their lease and they're looking for someone to take over until it's finished.

Side note: Heads up to pet owners. Many properties not only charge pet deposits, but also pet rent per month in addition to it.