Holy Crap, DC is about to get serious!!!

I wasn't sure if they could contend with Marvel, but I am not so sure now. This a pretty badass interpretation of the "King of Atlantis" himself played by the one and only Jason Momoa!!! I'm starting to get pretty excited for Batman v Superman!

Marvel has their lineup until 2019.. DC.. is still trying to figure out what characters besides Batman and Superman can bring in cash...
Marvel has their lineup until 2019.. DC.. is still trying to figure out what characters besides Batman and Superman can bring in cash... Originally Posted by 7aurelius
I think DC would do well with a Shazam aka Captain Marvel movie, Wonder Woman, Justice league is in the works and re-do Green Lantern.
With all the PC crap (a female Thor?) I bet that Wonderwoman will turn out to be transexual, Green Lantern will be black, Batman will be gay, and Robin will turn out to be the top. Superman will have no dick at all. If he did, when he cums the blast would blow off the top of the head of anyone he was fucking and the super sperm would flood the planet, each impregnating one egg, producing a massive number of super progeny. Talk about male privlege.
Green Lantern will be black, Originally Posted by ronrocket
Meet John Stewart

Superman will have no dick at all. If he did, when he cums the blast would blow off the top of the head of anyone he was fucking .
Check out the deleted scenes from "Hancock"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-tcxZ5VOBM

And, OP, don't get your hopes up for the DC stuff. Aquaman has never been a compelling character. One word: Namor.

As far as Jason Mamoa - one word: Conan
Guillermo Del Toro's Dark Universe movie is the DC movie I am waiting for. Hopefully they don't try to tie in into the other movies