BORED TO DEATH! What are you doing today?

Oooooohhhhhhhhh the cabin fever is kicking in and I'm ready to go bonkers.

I've been watching Netflix. Spartacus but I can only watch hot hard body naked guys for so long.

I downloaded the mini bar app but I don't have any cash right at the moment so I can't order any wine to be delivered later. Unless someone would be so kind to send me one. Hehehehehe

I've crocheted some.

I'm over facebook and my apartment is clean!

I'm bored out of my skull!

So what are you doing today to pass the time? Has cabin fever kicked in yet?
I went to work. Cures cabin fever and isn't boring.

However I do have a lunch hour coming up soon.....
SeanJ
I have a legit job but sadly, on days like this working from home is no fun.

Lunch hour huh? :-)
I'm working today, but on days when weather has me confined, i like to bake.
I feel ya. Yeah, lunch house to me is 15minutes to location, 30 min date with a snack at the y , 15 min back. Very scheduled lunch! (Eat actual food at desk)
  • BLM69
  • 02-25-2015, 09:12 AM
I've been out daily and will be out today, this little cold weather is nothing compared what people on the east coast deal with. Funny how this weather shut down the whole dfw.
  • motor
  • 02-25-2015, 09:37 AM
That's because this is DFW not the east coast. I have had to go in to work everyday so far. All this ice did is put us behind.
If I could get away we could be bored together ! Not really..I'm sure we could find something to do
LOL....I bet we can. Wink wink
Kaylee, I have watched every episode of "I Almost Got Away With It". Yes ma'am, board to fucking shit too. Where are you? I'll bring the wine, some Italiano takeout, and we can watch whatever you like...
Heck I am even at work and bored.
Licking frozen popsicle sticks.or whatever you call them
Girrrrllllllll I wanna find me some of those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NV
yall mad becasue you stuck at home for a few days. meanwhile being disabled and unable o work this has been my life for 2 years now.