Cool apps! I like mini bar!

So found a app called Mini bar. It connects you to places that will deliver wine, liquor and beer and delivery is free.

I'm not much of a drinker but I have a feeling I will be ordering a bottle of wine from time to time.

I love the mini bar app.

What apps have you found that are really cool?
I love the PayByPhone App for downtown parking at the meters. No more digging for quarters to run in somewhere quick downtown. Also warns you when time is up and allows you to add time, if needed.
I will be checking this app out. Thank you sexy
My nest thermostat combined with the app have saved me some hobby money. I can control my house temp from anywhere and turn it on to make sure the house in at the right temp before I get home.
Oh cool. These apps sound cool! And yes, THN, check it out. Now to find a app where I can order margarita to be delivered. LOL
Ha..this seems like the kind of app that might get me in trouble

I like any app that saves me money. I love the ones that scour the net for deals that might only be available for a few hours or a day. I just bought a very nice all in one PC for $200 that would normally be $600...it was available on bestbuy.com for only 8 hours but I never would have known.
Saviry, slick deals, target cartwheel, grocery pal are good ones..just to name a few.
Maggie thanks for the info, but what is the Apps name? I might like that App
Oh wow MM, I would love to know the name of this app.
The app that I found that particular deal on is called Saviry (the free version is exactly the same as the non-free version) but there are other good ones out there too.. Some that I listed above.
Thanks MM going to check them out.
Sorry missed the names first time
WOW! Thanks for the awesome info Mz May!