Why the hell am I just now finding out about this radio station??? I've been in Dallas for like three years!!!!

Y'all truckers are greedy.
Truckers? Autocorrect haha
It just switched over like 6mths ago. It used to be K-Soul.
Because it is a figment of your imagination.

There is no such thing as classic Hip Hop. Two terms that should never go together.
Truckers? Autocorrect haha Originally Posted by Boltfan
Omg! Hahaha

It just switched over like 6mths ago. It used to be K-Soul. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
It's so awesome!!!!

Because it is a figment of your imagination.

There is no such thing as classic Hip Hop. Two terms that should never go together. Originally Posted by Damnthetorpedoes
Hey call it whatever you want. Every time I get in the car I'm like

93.3 went to classic hip hop right around the same time 94.5 did but only stayed with it for about 3-4 weeks before switching to modern rap.
I love 94.5 im glad they changed it to old school
93.3 went to classic hip hop right around the same time 94.5 did but only stayed with it for about 3-4 weeks before switching to modern rap. Originally Posted by BoredAtWork
They sure did!
They just changed format on a station out here to classic hip hop. The old format was conservative talk radio. Tune in to hear Dave Ramsey and hear Snoop Dogg.

Not a bad option haha
I don't think I listened to this since it was The Edge, before 102.1 and 94.5 swapped.
I strictly listen to Siris radio..forgot all about normal radio....
Turn the dial up just a little to 95.9 the ranch for Texas Country.
I used to be strictly a SiriusXM and Spotify listener, but then I was introduced to The Strip - 100.3 (HD2) FM. Sadly, it's only available on HD radios, but THAT is definitely my idea of the classics.

When I'm indoors, I sometimes listen to it online at http://tunein.com/radio/The-Sound-of...03-HD2-s67545/

Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I just want to know how to make my ass do this?!
95.3 is KHYI, The Range. The O's, Uncle Lucius, Dirty River Boys. Best of red dirt and Texas music