Used Mens Items

errr ... uummm .... no. I can't really say anything else .... but, ummm ... no thank you.

As I was cruising through the CL forums, I ran across this particular ad. I don't know why I clicked the link but I really wish I hadn't.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/wan/5208075845.html

* If you aren't able to see the ad through the link, the link disappears or the image doesn't show up -- view the attachment below.

Attached Images File Type: jpg Used Mens Items.jpg (151.5 KB, 324 views)
WTF do you do with someone else's underwear...wondering if it's a guy or girl who wants them.

Also...wondering why Im wondering...
  • ktiix
  • 09-10-2015, 06:21 AM
WTF do you do with someone else's underwear...wondering if it's a guy or girl who wants them.

Also...wondering why Im wondering... Originally Posted by Prolongus
Well it's on Craigslist so it's either a bot, a mugger, or so creepy Indian dude
I wonder if they would be intrested in mine? I wear them until there's a yellow stain in the front and a brown stain in the back.... and the I turn em around and were em that way for a few more days until the colors eaven themselves out.

Obviously it's some lady who really wants a baby and had heard that if you wear men's underwear it can happen. Obviously.
I thought this was going to be a post about donating men's clothing or something for charity.

Nasty
Maybe he's Ina quilting club and making a quilt of men's undies.
These post get more funny to me lmao
Maybe she has been around a lot and hopes to use the dna to find her baby daddy?

CL is useful and entertaining. I love it.