Grandparents day!!

If you have your grandparents still here make sure to let them know you love them And if they are no longer here send love by prayer!
Have a good Sunday everyone!
sweet post, and thanks for the reminder.. I had thought it was always on September 8, for some reason, but maybe it's the 2nd Sunday in September?
Maybe so, Facebook gave me the reminder
As a Grandfather ( he's one), let me add to that. I've lost my Grandparents long ago, i lost my kids grandparents a while back. We need to enjoy and appreciate them all because we all are connected. Thanks jessica for the reminder.
As a Grandfather ( he's one), let me add to that. I've lost my Grandparents long ago, i lost my kids grandparents a while back. We need to enjoy and appreciate them all because we all are connected. Thanks jessica for the reminder. Originally Posted by Hermosa
I can only echo what Hermosa has said for the most part... I have only lost one of my kids grandparents as the only qualifier. I hope it will be many years before my granddaughters lose me....and I hope to have many more grandkids by then.

Thank you Jessica!