ISO solar company that actually wants to take my money and show up to do the work

I have a 25k dollar system that still needs battery back up and a transfer switch. DFW Solar is the company that installed mine but it feels like trying to pull teeth to get them to actually do their job. After 31k total investment (including insurance) I still need another 7-10k in work.

Is there anyone here that will either work with me for cash or trade or both? I don't care either way. No financing necessary. Or do yall have any recommendations for service in East Texas. I'm hitting a wall.
Hi sweet girl, I always want to help you. I am crazy about you.. so I need some more info to try and help. First where is the job located? 2nd I gather these folks are not completing the job as contracted so you understand that their warranty will be shot if we walk on the job. How soon do you need this completed?
I am a master electrician retired. I still have an interest in the shop I used to own. If we were to
do this our other life would need to be kept from all personel on the job. We will know each others names and we will need a cover story. (pretty easy you can be an old client of mine) This may not be practical but I will assit if it makes sense..
Why do they refuse to return?
It is the same old reason that most service people will give when they are required to travel to East Texas to work a job. It is too far to drive unless there is something else to do in the area. I have had the same excuse from other service people. They feel the cost of travel is too hard to recover when they are required to drive an hour or more to site.