Grooming gone bad

You guys do a great job down there. Ladies do too. I just cant imagine shaving your balls? You can see well and one slip.....ouch.
Ladies ever done damage doing this?
Nair?
Very difficult shaving your balls when you have a gut and can't really see down there. I've had some major bleeding incidents. What we go through for sexual relief!
It definitely is a challenge and something you don't rush.
Having them waxed is the easiest. Well, to get the hair off. Unless your into the pain.
No cuts but sometimes the razor rash sucks if i don't do things right.
I have really long lower lips so shaving is tough lol...once i cut a lip!

Now i just keep a lightly trimmed bush so i dont really shave,just trim
Carson Magic Razor cream. Smooth and soft and no razors near your junk.
It's not easy Suz, definitely taking it one hair at a time isn't a bad idea! I use a norelco shaver
Nair is a No No on the junk... Don't do it guys, it'll ruin your weekend.
I've never had a problem using a 3-5 blade razor and making sure the skin is taught. Been doing it close to 20 years now and I don't think I've ever cut myself.
https://target.scene7.com/is/image/T...wid=700&qlt=80

Work so great. Designed specially for this purpose. No cut or hurt.
hair conditioner works awesome as shaving creme..especially the moisturizing kind
I have really long lower lips so shaving is tough lol...once i cut a lip!

Now i just keep a lightly trimmed bush so i dont really shave,just trim Originally Posted by DallasRain
I agree an occasional trim but what is wrong with having a full bush. Nice to search through the forest for the goods. Freshly showered and pubic hairs can be so soft
I agree an occasional trim but what is wrong with having a full bush. Nice to search through the forest for the goods. Freshly showered and pubic hairs can be so soft Originally Posted by jp1947
I know a few guys like that. But most prefer well trimmed or shaved. I grew mine out once and did a Bush Special! Lol